Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2010-01-02, 9:06pm
Obsessionwoman

Lindsey...congrats on the bundle of joy...bring lots of pics...when you can come
Tracy...wow, what great bracelets and congrats on the sales
Looking forward to seeing you..my better half had better stay home to watch the dogs on the 16th. I've worked him so hard...he'll welcome the meeting LOL ...Lenora
Old 2010-01-03, 11:10am

Congrats Lenz, she is adorable!

Michelle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-01-03, 1:44pm
Eight Miles Wide

Quote:
Originally Posted by HempHelpers View Post
Just stopping by to wish everyone a happy and wonderful new year!!

~Spacey
Happy new year to you, too!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2010-01-03, 2:59pm
Enjoying Life!

OOps. I forgot about the new thread and finally made it here. Happy new year everyone!

~ SRA #T62
Old 2010-01-03, 7:23pm
Dot Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsessionwoman View Post
Lindsey...congrats on the bundle of joy...bring lots of pics...when you can come
Tracy...wow, what great bracelets and congrats on the sales
Looking forward to seeing you..my better half had better stay home to watch the dogs on the 16th. I've worked him so hard...he'll welcome the meeting LOL ...Lenora
Better yet We will be stopping in at least for a little while at Tracy's house for the meeting if your going to be there How long we will stay depends on my little monster

My little princess came Dec 30,2009 Still no time for beads
boy is she a demanding little thing.
Old 2010-01-04, 9:02am
Princess Odd . . . lot

Don't have results of the scan yet, but was glad I had a driver - the Benadryl had me loopy enough that they had to remind me to breathe when I was in the tube . . . ok, so I was actually still breathing, but when I'm really relaxed I breathe more from my chest than my abdomen where the sensor was, so the sensor wasn't picking up my breaths sometimes.

Tracy - those bracelets are amazing. I need to get over my fear of working with metals someday so I can learn to do that.

Congrats on your new addition Lindsey - Any chance of getting a pic or two posted in this thread for those of us not on facebook???
Old 2010-01-04, 12:12pm
going crazy

Everyone is invited to vote for their favorite jewelry design in the Fire Divas Challenge (Rosemary's bracelet is #17, not sure if anyone else from here entered)

My button mandrel listed here!
Old 2010-01-04, 2:40pm
Dot Princess

Of course MJ

ii will throw some more on photo buckrt later and post them

My little princess came Dec 30,2009 Still no time for beads
boy is she a demanding little thing.
Old 2010-01-04, 3:24pm
Enjoying Life!

OMG! How precious!

~ SRA #T62
Old 2010-01-04, 4:57pm

What a pretty baby! Congrats

Old 2010-01-04, 4:59pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJJunk View Post
Everyone is invited to vote for their favorite jewelry design in the Fire Divas Challenge (Rosemary's bracelet is #17, not sure if anyone else from here entered)

Thanks Barb! Vote for me

Old 2010-01-05, 7:32am
Burn baby burn

Lindsey - Lauren is a beautiful baby and I'm sure she is a perfect angel...probably sleeping the entire nite already. Congratulations!

Tracy - congrats on the bracelet sales. What a way to start a new year.

I'm tentative on dinner Thursday. It all depends on the weather. But I really, really want to see you guys again. It's been forever!

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says~~ "Oh Crap, She's up!"
Old 2010-01-05, 9:57am
Eight Miles Wide

I'm tentative, too, but mine depends on work and whether or not I need to throw myself out the window...

Old 2010-01-05, 10:27am
Burn baby burn

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-eared pig View Post
I'm tentative, too, but mine depends on work and whether or not I need to throw myself out the window...
I'm right there with you on that too Melissa. I just hate when work gets in the way of our "fun" time.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says~~ "Oh Crap, She's up!"
Old 2010-01-05, 10:30am
Eight Miles Wide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
I'm right there with you on that too Melissa. I just hate when work gets in the way of our "fun" time.
I know! Stupid job to pay the bills. Stupid need for health insurance. *sigh*

Old 2010-01-05, 3:13pm
Button Queen

Ok, well, I didn't realize it had been so long since I had been in here. I got busy over the holidays and just wasn't checking in.

So a Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone... Glad you're feeling better Sandra... CUTE baby Lindsey...!

And I'm sure there's more I missed, but I'm just going to pick up from here...! LOL!
Old 2010-01-05, 4:07pm
the Evil One

Quote:
I know! Stupid job to pay the bills. Stupid need for health insurance. *sigh*
I agree! *SIGH*

Old 2010-01-07, 5:46am
Eight Miles Wide

I'm not going to make it tonight. I miss you guys!

Old 2010-01-07, 8:12am
The Sorcerer's Apprentice

Quote:
I'm not going to make it tonight. I miss you guys!
Miss you also.......if this snowfall keeps up Sandra and I may not be there
either.....we will see what the day brings.

Old 2010-01-07, 9:22am
Burn baby burn

I won't be at dinner tonite . I hate snow!

I do have next Saturday (16th) marked on my calendar for Tracy's. Can't wait to see everyone again.

Old 2010-01-07, 10:15am
Princess Odd . . . lot

WOW is she cute Lindsey!!! Love the pic with the baby feet and the rings . . . I love little teeny toes!
Old 2010-01-07, 10:37am
The Sorcerer's Apprentice

Hey MJ...how are you. Think about you often sweetie.

Old 2010-01-07, 1:55pm
Anyone need some spacers?

I am not going to make it out tonight. I was out in it already today and it's a mess out there.

I hate to post this kind of stuff but I guess it needs to go someplace, Last night my Grandma passed away, it was her 92nd birthday. The thing is that my grandfather also passed away on her birthday in 73'. I think from now on I will not be doing anything but sitting in my rubber room on the 6th of January since it seems to be a bad day for our family. She was in a whole lot of pain yesterday and I am telling myself that this is a good thing because she doesn't have to live in the pain that she has had for the past 5 years. Her quality of life had been low for the past few years and she was ready.

The grave side service will be at 1:00 on Saturday and I was very lucky that all the prep work for that had been taken care of years ago. There will be no visitation because she didn't want it. Think no wind for Saturday

Old 2010-01-07, 2:13pm
HOt WArm COld = Howaco

Aw, Tracy, I am so sorry to hear that. She was a pain in your backside, but grandma is still grandma and I know how much you cared about her. Big hugs.

Old 2010-01-07, 2:37pm
I have beady eyes

Tracy - Sorry to hear about Grandma. My mother passed away on Jan 13 in 2004 and it just makes a dismal month all the worse. When things were tough she would always say "keep your end gate up." I never knew what it meant but - keep your end gate up.

I think dinner has been officially canceled for tonight. Maybe we can try next week.
Old 2010-01-07, 2:39pm

I am passing on tonight, just got back from Coldwater, roads are getting dicey. Planing on th e16th.
Old 2010-01-07, 2:47pm
the Evil One

Tracy I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. ((((((HUGS))))))

Sandy and I are passing on tonight maybe sometime next week.

Old 2010-01-07, 2:48pm
the Evil One

When did they move our thread and why???????

Old 2010-01-07, 2:51pm
HOt WArm COld = Howaco

Crista, to keep your end gate up means that you need to always carry your fair load and keep the pace with everyone else that is carrying the same load. It is so that you do not overburden yourself, or others.

Edited to add, I am not positive, but I think the saying originated in the military.

Old 2010-01-07, 2:52pm
Anyone need some spacers?

Thanks guys, Maybe we can plan on next Thursday same time same place.

I am not sure why they moved us but I am sure we can keep our thread at the top of this page