LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2007-01-01, 12:52pm

Default CIM question

What is for you the best CIM color ? I am thinking of buying some to resell but I can't get all of them so I have to make a choice. Thanks for your help !

Sea Rocks Tutorial
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Ebook
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Follow me on
- My
shop
Old 2007-01-01, 12:56pm

I haven't tried these yet ... but I know when it comes time I want some Ginger.

Old 2007-01-01, 1:10pm
one day at a time

I haven't tried them yet either, but I think the Celadon is a good one to have available. Such a pretty color!
Old 2007-01-01, 1:23pm
Entropy increasing....

If you are a pink person you will really like the rose quartz. The cirrus is pretty cool, the Halong Bay is to die for. The french blue is a nice blue too.

I didn't know they had 96 colors. Some of those look pretty cool. I really want to try some of those.
Old 2007-01-01, 2:04pm
Shine your bright side!

I love the celadon.

Website!
"When you discover your mission, you will feel its demand. It will fill you with enthusiasm and a burning desire to get to work on it." - W. Clement Stone
Old 2007-01-01, 2:25pm
In spite of it all!

All the celadon and leaky pen that I got are near gone now. I LOVE the ginger too.

Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us. ~ Stephen Covey

Old 2007-01-02, 1:29am

And what about ASK colors ?

Sea Rocks Tutorial
- Ebook
- Follow me on
- My
shop
Old 2007-01-02, 1:43am
Entropy increasing....

Well the caramel apple and the silver rattan do fantastic things with raku. I'm loving it with raku, but I haven't tried anything else with it yet.

Silver rattan, it's kind of a natural rattan color, but in the rod it's sort of ivory

caramel apple, it looks like caramel in the rod.

Old 2007-01-02, 4:44am

Leaky Pen!!!!!!

And I LOVE all the ASK colors, too.

Old 2007-01-02, 7:49am
In spite of it all!

ditto on the ASK colors... wish I could buy pounds of all of them!

Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us. ~ Stephen Covey