No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2013-11-06, 2:19pm
lurking on LE since 2005

Default help

I traded my pillow press (thinking I wouldn't use it much before the holidays) and now I have a customer who wants a pair of earrings in a color I don't have ready made.

They are the SIMPLEST of earrings, (and not my most attractive...) I would love it if someone on here could just help me out and make these 2 beads for me. Obviously, I will pay for them, but it would be WAY simpler to ask for this than ask for my press back for 2 beads.

Purple transparent (more towards a true purple : glassdaddy purple/Czech grape than ink blue) with threads of metallic black wrapped around the center to resemble wire.

Can anyone help me out here?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
J-55

Check out my Encasing and HOLLOW tri-color Tutorials in my Etsy shop-and my NEW encased, layered, feathered bead!

Last edited by Charmaine; 2013-11-06 at 2:35pm.
Old 2013-11-06, 8:03pm
grama punky - class junky

Hey Charmaine, sorry I don't have that press. Good luck!

Old 2013-11-06, 8:11pm
Slogan Challenged...

I'm sorry, I don't either.

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2013-11-06, 8:19pm
Sheila Davis Designs

I have the press, but those don't look purple to me, they look blue.

Old 2013-11-06, 10:27pm
kinda torching....

I think that's the color she has and the custy is asking for purple.

Old 2013-11-07, 5:01am
lurking on LE since 2005

Yes, thanks. She is looking for purple. Have the glass, loaned out the press

J-55

Check out my Encasing and HOLLOW tri-color Tutorials in my Etsy shop-and my NEW encased, layered, feathered bead!