AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2010-03-22, 5:42pm

Default Woodland Fern Earring Tutorial is ready!

I'm finished and have it listed on Etsy. Thanks for looking!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My Facebook
Old 2010-03-22, 5:46pm
Senior Moment

Yeah!!!

Old 2010-03-22, 6:03pm
KLH Design Studio

Another AWESOME tutorial by Julie! =]

~
~
~
~
~
Old 2010-03-22, 6:28pm

Thank you Lysa and Karen!

My Facebook
Old 2010-03-22, 8:51pm
HourGlass Studio

They look awesome....I would love to be able to make these but alas.....I am a complete chicken sh!t when it comes to soldering. Scared of the fumes etc.....

Old 2010-03-23, 3:07am
Happy Beadmaker!

Jewlie, yippee, headed to your Etsy now!

Laurie, really not to be afraid of -- you'll be fusing for just a few moments away, and if you have ventilation set up for your glass, this is really not a problem...Julie's tutorials are wonderful and once you get a little practice with wire, you'll love it! Just say'n...

~
~
~
Old 2010-03-23, 4:35am

Thank you!
I just wanted to let everyone know that I have "Buy one get one free" on all my tutorials. This includes the new ones as well!
Just send me a message telling me which tutorial you would like as your free one and I will send it too.

My Facebook
Old 2010-03-23, 6:49am
HourGlass Studio

Hmmmmm.....just a few seconds....that might be doable. Do you reccomend using the torch or a butane handheld torch ?

Old 2010-03-23, 7:09am

I have'nt tried any of the handheld butane torches and it may work. I use my Hot Head torch to fuse with. You can try and stick a piece of copper wire in the flame to see if it balls up. I stick the end of the wire in the blue part of the flame thats the hottest. I hold the piece of wire with an old pair of tweezers while I'm doing this too and as soon as I remove it from the flame, I stick it in a bowl of cold water. I would try it with a piece of 16-18 gauge wire since its thicker. Just be careful and don't get the ball too big or it may fall off. I did that once and the booger about landed in my lap. LOL! I would say that if you can ball up the copper wire in the flame then you should be able to fuse too. This would be an easy way to test the torch before buying the tutorial. Oh! I have tried this on my hubby's old plumbers torch too and it did work on it also.

My Facebook
Old 2010-03-23, 7:25am
HourGlass Studio

Okay....you have convinced me to try it. LOL. Will make sure I dont get my balls too big.

Old 2010-03-23, 8:01am
Trying to Hope!

Her Tutorials are the best I cant wait until I can get this one too I have allo of the rest

Etsy Here
Ebay Here

NEW Ebay Items all the time here

I buy Gold PM me for details
NEW Handmade jewelry on Etsy
Old 2010-03-26, 5:39am

Thank you everyone!

My Facebook
Old 2010-03-26, 8:19am
Jer. 29:11, Prov.10:19

This is awesome---can't wait to try it!!