AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Old 2008-09-18, 6:44pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Default WilD Garden bead e-Book

Hi all I am getting a tutorial addiction- writing them and buying them! This is so fun!

Daniel has made another one of his wonderful designs available, an Organic and Earthy style, in a pressed Bead form.
You can find it in our Etsy shop:

Http://sfdglassbeads.etsy.com

Wild Garden Bead-PDF::1.83MB::43 Full color photos::$5.00

This is a Beginning to Intermediate Lampwork Tutorial that covers Use of Enamel, Copper Foil, Raku, and other Glass Shaping Techniques. The Ingredients you will need are glass, enamel, and if so desired a press. A cattwalk Graduated Button Press is used in the example bead but the techniques laid out in the tut can be used in a free-form pressed bead, rounds, or other shapes as well.

HAppy HAppy Glass melting!

On a side note, if any of you are thinking about writing your own glass or jewelry tutorial I would love to touch base and offer any resources I have available. I think it is really great to be able to share our knowledge and grow in glass together LOL forgive cheesiness, now go melt some glass!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

Old 2008-09-18, 7:15pm
Formerly Fancypants

Jenelle, Oh my God, that bead is so beautiful, the colors are gorgeous. I love it!

Old 2008-09-18, 7:28pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Thank you Diane!

|
|
|
|

Old 2008-09-19, 5:50pm
Senior Moment

This look wondeful. Am eagerly awaiting mine! Thanks so much!
Patricia
Old 2008-09-19, 8:55pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Sent, thanks Patricia! =^.^=

|
|
|
|

Old 2008-09-22, 2:21pm
I know, I can't spell

This is an awsome tutorial. I really enjoy it, and hope to be able to try it soon. I have all sorts of ideas from it.

Soon new stuff
Old 2008-09-22, 5:48pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Thank you Aleina, hope you have lot's of fun creating some cool beads with it!

|
|
|
|

Old 2008-09-25, 3:48pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Default Special Requests

Thank you to all of the Lovely Glass Artists who have purchased our tutorials! I hope that you all are having lot's of fun =^.^=

Due to some special requests from readers of our "Reactions in Glass" e-Book we have posted an e-book PDF Tutorial on a gorgeous new bead created in Daniel's favorite Tribal Style :

12 Pages, 46 Pics, 1.58MB, PDF, $5

Over at our Etsy Shop

|
|
|
|