LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2015-11-25, 12:48pm
Angie09

Default 40 Silver Foil Lampwork Bead Set Recipes Digital Tutorial

I have just finished my lampwork digital tutorial, 40 SILVER FOIL LAMPWORK BEAD SET RECIPES, and it's ready for sale. I include working with silver foil, specific glass names/types, tips and tricks to consistent bead sizing, necessary lampwork tools and much more. Lots of eye candy if your are a silver foil lover. It is now available in my Etsy store:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/2579528...ad-set-recipes

I hope you enjoy it!

Last edited by Angie09; 2015-11-25 at 1:25pm.
Old 2015-11-25, 7:46pm
Slogan Challenged...

How exciting for you, Angie! You always have the most eye catching combos!

Do you know what? I looked at your listing and it would be really cool to see a couple more photos of what recipes might be included, just pics of the beads are ok. Just a thought, I'm sure you will do well

Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Etsy:

Old 2015-11-27, 9:26am
Angie09

Hi Kristin ... I added 2 more pages with photos. Thanks for the idea!!! And the total page count without the covers is 46 ...
Old 2015-11-27, 1:00pm
Slogan Challenged...

Thanks Angie! Pretty stuff

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2015-11-27, 1:57pm
Miata and Sunshine! Yay!

Kristin! People have been looking for you and missing you in the potty! Go check in!!

Contributing member of the EPIC FLOUNCE thread 2013
Proud member of YOU PEOPLE thread.
Old 2015-11-27, 2:12pm
Slogan Challenged...

Thanks Tillie! I was there earlier, will do

ETA: Hi Tillie, where? Was it today? I don't see anything

Facebook:

Etsy:

Last edited by KJohn; 2015-11-27 at 2:16pm.
Old 2016-01-01, 9:10am
Angie09

Soda Lime Times February 2016 issue is going to feature some of my 40 SILVER FOIL LAMPWORK BEAD SET RECIPES tutorial! I'm so excited! If you don't subscribe to this online wealth of lamp working information, you might want to have a look (you can get a free issue!) at: https://www.sodalimetimes.com

Best $4.95/mo I spend!!!