LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2016-03-14, 9:25am
Wooohooo,GS!

Default Shells 101 NEW DVD from deb crowley! 3 shells, 2 full hours $37!

Hello all you dear folks!
I finally finished the first blown boro shell video/DVD, Shells 101 is here!
It covers 3 shells from start to finish, almost 2 hours of footage! It was a perfect angle to film in the studio, much better coverage and easy to follow steps to make these shells! It also has supply and tool lists for each project in a DVD format so you can click on any one of the 3 shells at any time. The shells are all made on a Bethlehem Bravo center fire (an Alpha) on a 20 LMP concentrator, even a beginning lampworker can make these shells!

The debut price for the new video is $30 plus $7 shipping in the USA. If you want to buy my Fish 101 DVD (also $30) or one for a friend, this $7 shipping charge is good for up to 3 DVDs with insurance in the USA!
Make payments with Paypal to deb@debcrowley.com and put Shells 101 in memo area. PLEASE pay as "goods" so I have your shipping address!

These will also be debuting in Las Vegas at the Glass Craft Expo, come say hi, grab a video of fish or shells and save shipping! Hope to see some of you there!
Hugs and happy melting! deb
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by deb c; 2016-03-16 at 10:35am.
Old 2016-03-24, 8:17am
I'm meeeeelting

Here's what I learned to make from Deb.

Foot Pedal Tutorial:

Kevlar Fingerless Gloves:
Old 2016-03-24, 2:53pm

If this is anything like the class, it's worth every penny and then some! I've used the shells for fan pulls, goblet stems, and just for shells on a shelf or fishtank. Really, really great intro to boro tubing.

Old 2016-03-24, 6:25pm
I'm meeeeelting

It is, because you don't have to have a perfect bubble and if there's a thin spot, you can make that your opening.

Foot Pedal Tutorial:

Old 2016-03-25, 8:43am
Wooohooo,GS!

Default Thanks ladies, gorgeous shells!

I LOVE that shell Felicia, it is stunning, keep making them girl!
Rebecca, thanks sweetie, it is very much like the class but better as you can stop or slow it down as needed. You can also click on any one of the 3 in DVD format, it cover all the materials needed too. Glad you're having such fun and success with them! We would love some photos! Miss you girl, you have to come back to a GS sometime!!!

Here are a few I made yesterday, I am headed out of town for 2 1/2 week to teach at the Glass Craft Expo and then a week vacation in Reno. I'll be back after April 12, I won't be able to ship any DVDs until after that time unless you order today (March 25th). Have a great couple weeks and keep your flame bright!
Attached Images

Old 2016-04-28, 10:47am
I'm meeeeelting

The photo I posted previously is of the shell I made in Deb's class. I've since watched her tutorial a couple of times and then made these shells!

Foot Pedal Tutorial:

Old 2016-04-28, 2:20pm

Oooooh, I so wish my eyes could hold up to boro.

Beautiful glass shells!
Old 2016-04-28, 8:13pm

Smile

Those shells are absolutely gorgeous, wow! What beautiful colors and shapes! Lydia
Old 2016-05-03, 8:49am

How do we find your fish tutorial?
Old 2016-05-04, 7:54am
Wooohooo,GS!

Default Fish DVD

Hi JellyBellyKelley, there is a thread just below this one here for my Fish 101 DVD. You can also PM me for shipping quote out of USA or send $37 ($7 is priority Shipping in US) to deb@debcrowley.com and note Fish 101 in Note section. Thank you so much for the interest!