Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2009-05-30, 2:38pm

Default Air glass flame???

Hi,
i am trying to contact Wes at air glass flame, i have sent emails and everytime they are returned, both addresses marked no user account. there is no phone number to call you have to email your phone number for them to call you (wish i would have asked before buying anything). Does anyone have any information about them, or maybe someone from their company will see this and contact me!!!! I just have no other recourse then to ask all of you on LE if you no of them??? thanks
steph
Old 2009-05-30, 2:41pm
maybe tomorrow

Do you mean Air Gas Flame? Did you try the link through their website?

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2009-05-30, 3:13pm

Toni,
I ordered from them this past monday and i have tried to contact them a bunch of times from the address you gave and the other address under their contact us/order address. I just wondered if anyone had any other contact info because they all come back undelivered due to email address not existing, both of them. For all i know they could be out of town or on vacay or something. I am just trying to find out about my order, i have not received any emails or anything from them. Thanks!
steph
Old 2009-06-01, 9:17am

I still cannot reach this site which received a payment from me through paypal last monday. Does ANYONE here on LE know anything about this site or how to reach them, none of their contact info works????
steph
Old 2009-07-14, 6:34am

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!

I received my money back from paypal, they were unable to have any form of communication with them and so they refunded my money within the dispute guidelines. I just want you all to know NEVER buy from them at any time, they are not either in business anymore but there website is still accepting payment.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I just went and checked and they are still up and running, what a shame!
Old 2009-07-14, 7:07am
Formerly FishBulb

Oh dear! Thanks for the heads-up. It's odd that they'd still have their site up. I wonder if something happened over there.

Good thing you got your money back.

In Soviet Russia, Google searches you.