LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Old 2011-06-29, 5:02am
Formerly Deesigned Beads

Default Everything about Discs

After what felt like months and years, I finally finished my tutorial. This the blurb I used in my Etsy shop:

This is a 79 page PDF tutorial with 154 technical pictures showing you step by step how to make discs. I covered skinny discs, and included square and triangular shapes, chubby discs as well as a complete chapter on making a disc on a big hole mandrel, and show you in detail how I create my raked patterns.

My images and font are both large enough for you to see easily. This will make it easy for you to follow the tutorial from your monitor or iPad screen while you work on your torch.

Please note that I live in South Africa. I might be asleep when you purchase your tutorial. Please allow a couple of hours for the delivery of your tutorial. You are welcome to contact me @ dianaferreira@axxess.co.za should you have any queries. I also do offer a lifetime of support for this tutorial!

You can find the tutorial here: https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=htt...torial&h=2bc66

Alternatively, you could use the PayPal button on my blog, and mention in the message area that you want to purchase my tutorial.

The cost per tutorial is: $25.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2011-06-29, 9:17am
Lover of all things color

Boy do I need help with discs, can't wait to see it. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

GTT Lynx-M10 Oxy-con

Old 2011-06-29, 9:31am
Live and Let Live

Ordered! Now wake up, Diana!

Old 2011-06-29, 9:38am
Lover of all things color

Well, I wasn't going to poke her...hehehe...waiting her too. Hope she didn't already go to bed, it could be awhile....I'm not going to torch today anyway but wanted something new to study....waaaaaaa

GTT Lynx-M10 Oxy-con

Old 2011-06-29, 10:54am

Hi there!
I was traveling home! I am on a friend's pc, but it is Diana here! I have sent your tutorials out. It should arrive in the USA soon!
Thank you for buying my Disc tutorial!
Diana

My blog
Old 2011-06-29, 10:59am
Live and Let Live

Got it! Thank you!

Old 2011-06-30, 12:53am
Formerly Deesigned Beads

thank you to everyone that has bought a tutorial! Now I would love to see some discs!!!

Last edited by Art of Hand; 2011-06-30 at 1:19am.
Old 2011-06-30, 5:20am
Formerly Deesigned Beads

Hi All! I have sent out all the tutorials bought so far. I am going a bit paranoid here. Should anyone not have received theirs, please let me know!

Old 2011-07-01, 4:08am
Formerly Deesigned Beads

Hi all!
thank you for the wonderful response to my tutorial. I have cleaned the beads that I made, and thought of sending the big hole disc out to someone on Monday.

So, on my Monday morning (that is the Sunday night flush time in the LE bathroom) I will put all the names in a 'hat' and ask my landlord to pull a name. If you were thinking of buying a tutorial, and you get it before the Sunday night 'Potty' flush, you will be included in the draw!

Old 2011-07-01, 4:54pm
Bravewarrior stumblinbatt

I've just purchased mine. I was thinking I'd have to wait - but I got some birthday money, so it was a natural choice to use it for this Perfect timing.

Thanks heaps Diana

~
~
~
Old 2011-07-01, 5:13pm
novembersfyre everywhere

Very nice tutorial, Diana! How to make the square and triangle disks is worth the price.

Old 2011-07-02, 1:16am
Formerly Deesigned Beads

Deb! Happy birthday! And than your getting it! I just got in, and is busy shipping tutorials.

Marty Beth thank you very much The square and triangle really just add to your repertoire of shapes, and people always loved them!

Old 2011-07-02, 5:06am

Yeah! Just ordered mine. Thanks Diana.

My Ebay
Old 2011-07-02, 5:36am
Bravewarrior stumblinbatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art of Hand View Post
Deb! Happy birthday! And than your getting it! I just got in, and is busy shipping tutorials.
Thanks Diana - I got it just fine within seconds of you posting here
I've spent the last few hours reading it & studying the images - over & over, so that I don't have to refer to it too much when I take it to the torch.

Just by reading I can tell it's worth it's weight in gold!! It's instructional & informative down to the most minute detail!!
I'm pretty sure that I can pick everywhere I have been going wrong already..... & can't wait to get to the torch tomorrow night

Thanks again

~
~
~
Old 2011-07-02, 8:08am

Perfect timing, I needed to do some disks for a necklace I am working on. Thank you.
Jodie

Worlds in miniature a passion for murrini - Jodie McDougall
Old 2011-07-02, 8:24am

Just bought a copy, thanks. JKC
Old 2011-07-02, 11:19am

Oh thank you Deb! I was split in two with the volume information. I really felt that it was crucial to share even the sub, sub steps, and yet; did not want people to feel that I am OTT with info. At the end I decided to give everything!

I just shipped out the latest orders. (I am sorry - I was watching the Royal wedding this afternoon, and forgot to check in

Diana (using a friend's pc

My blog

Last edited by ingrideh; 2011-07-02 at 11:27am.
Old 2011-07-02, 3:43pm

Got mine. Look forward to trying it out. Clear and concise instructions. Thank you.

donna b.
Old 2011-07-02, 5:55pm
Formerly Icarus Beads :)

Just ordered mine. Thanks Diana, can't wait

Etsy Vintage shop

Webpage ->
Old 2011-07-02, 10:35pm
"Sinners have soul too"

What Judith said!!

Are you awake yet??

Old 2011-07-03, 12:24am

Good morning! Donna and Judith, I am busy sending the tutorial to you guys. Thank you for ordering it
It is a bit chilly here today, but the rain has stopped. We had rain for quite some time now!

Diana

My blog
Old 2011-07-03, 5:57am
Burnt Wood Beads

Got mine ordered....looks great! I stink at disks! So this should be a great help!

Julie

Old 2011-07-03, 6:07am
Heal with Steel

Just ordered mine, can't wait to see it. Thanks so much Diana!
Old 2011-07-03, 7:26am

Just placed my order....I have a week of holidays coming up. I can't wait to practice, practice, practice!!!
Old 2011-07-03, 10:00am

I am busy sending out the last orders received. thanks everyone, and enjoy it! Oh, and I would LOVE to see what you are doing!
Diana

My blog
Old 2011-07-03, 10:06am
"Sinners have soul too"

I got mine! Thank you! I can't wait to play

Old 2011-07-03, 10:13am

Donna, I would love to see what you do with it!

My blog
Old 2011-07-03, 10:19am

And a last note
Just a reminder that I will draw a name at flush time tomorrow, and the name we draw will get the big hole disc shipped to him/her
Enjoy the rest of your day!

Diana

My blog
Old 2011-07-03, 10:41am
Formerly Icarus Beads :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zen-mom View Post
I got mine! Thank you! I can't wait to play
This!
Hope to have some time to play next weekend

Etsy Vintage shop

Webpage ->
Old 2011-07-03, 10:57am

Received! Love it! THANK YOU!
Have my fingers crossed for the draw.
Gonna study this week and play on holidays the following.
As for posting pics...I have never taken photos of my beads...might need at tutorial on that next.
Carla