Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Old 2011-07-28, 1:18pm

Default From bead to sculpture by Anne Londez

I just realized there was a special section for tuts... guess I've been out of the LE loop for too long !

The idea of writing this Ebook "From bead to sculpture" first entered my mind in Louisville at the 2005 Gathering when I gave my talk entitled "Technique vs inspiration".

So many years and a lot of work later, the Gathering is back in Louisville and I was honored enough to have my Splash bead on the Gathering booklet cover this year.

This Ebook presents an overview of my work from 2005 to 2010 together with the history of the creation of each piece, both from an inspirational and a technical point of view. It explains my inspiration and follows my creative journey with an aim to helping you to expand and refine your own lampworking.

While NOT a step-by-step tutorial, it gives an outline as to how each of my signature pieces is made and contains lots of the tips, tricks and techniques that, after years of teaching, I've pinpointed as those important ones that make all the difference in working with soft glass to enable you to perfect glass control.

Alongside my well-known "Splash" bead and other signature pieces, you will find a number of new designs that I have not yet published anywhere.

Here are the links...
... to the English version:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/77510020...lpture-by-anne

... and to the French version:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/77636888...a-la-sculpture

Sea Rocks Tutorial
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Ebook
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Follow me on
- My
shop

Last edited by AKDesigns; 2011-09-13 at 9:35am.
Old 2011-09-13, 2:47am

Default Updated Ebook to include full Volcano bead tutorial

I am happy to announce a new updated version of my Ebook "From Bead to Sculpture".
Among other modifications, it now includes one full 9-pages tutorial for the Volcano bead. Go take a look !

http://www.etsy.com/listing/77510020...o-sculpture-by

Those of you who've already purchased the Ebook should have received by now the edited version. If I forgot someone please pm me

The new French version will soon follow.

Sea Rocks Tutorial
- Ebook
- Follow me on
- My
shop