Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Calls for Entries, etc.

Calls for Entries, etc. -- Calls for Entries, Contests, Exhibits, etc.

Old 2013-04-27, 10:38am

Default Friday Feature "ETCHED BEADS" - Want to be featured in my blog?

For next week's "Friday Feature" in my blog, the theme will be etched beads.
You can submit anything that falls into this category.

If you would like to be featured in my blog, please email (amy@twoglassyladies.ca) or PM me the following:

1. Name (or name of business/shop)
2. Link to your website/blog if you have one
3. Link to your shop (Etsy, eBay, etc) if you have one
4. Name and short description (1-2 sentences is fine) of your piece
5. Photo of your piece

I will be featuring up to 10 artists on my blog next Friday. If I receive more than 10 submissions, I will have to choose my 10 favorites. The blog is located here: http://www.twoglassyladies.ca/?page_id=5

Looking forward to seeing your submissions!

- Amy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2013-04-27, 5:09pm
Mr Brutus RIP

cool, that is really awesome of you to do Amy!! Emailing you my info
thanks
sue

Old 2013-04-30, 9:36am
Still makin' flowers...

Amy, I love your blog, but I don't seem to be able to log in to tell you so in the comments section... so I'm telling you here!

--NEW and Updated Beading Tutorials for all levels
!
Old 2013-04-30, 12:04pm

Thank you Hannah!

Old 2013-05-03, 7:44am

http://www.twoglassyladies.ca/?p=5189

Here's the link... only had two people contributing this week. Would it be easier if I just accepted submissions right here in the LE thread?

Old 2013-05-03, 9:37am
Mr Brutus RIP

Great Post Amy!! I shared on FB and Twitter but was unable to post also.
Thank you for including my tiny spacers

Old 2013-05-05, 7:41am
what's a senior moment ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyhoust View Post
http://www.twoglassyladies.ca/?p=5189

Here's the link... only had two people contributing this week. Would it be easier if I just accepted submissions right here in the LE thread?
People are looking, just not submitting evidently. Wish I could offer some help. Not sure what you should do. Maybe post reminders ?

Old 2013-05-06, 4:36am
Still makin' flowers...

I just didn't have anything etched to add this past week, Amy. I was heading to a show and my etching solution seems to have gone bad.

--NEW and Updated Beading Tutorials for all levels
!