Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2015-01-28, 3:23pm
lurking on LE since 2005

Default Tri Color hollow tutorial in my Etsy Shop! comes with GLASS

tutorial shows you how to make tri color hollows on a mandrel and includes glass so that you have nice gradual color shifts

https://www.etsy.com/listing/2203280...-shop-header-1

tut is also available for purchase without including glass

https://www.etsy.com/listing/2204361...-shop-header-0

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
J-55

Check out my Encasing and HOLLOW tri-color Tutorials in my Etsy shop-and my NEW encased, layered, feathered bead!

Last edited by Charmaine; 2015-01-28 at 7:47pm.
Old 2015-01-28, 7:21pm

Is there an option for "all the colors"?
Old 2015-01-28, 7:47pm
lurking on LE since 2005

not yet, but good idea. I'll get on it

J-55

Check out my Encasing and HOLLOW tri-color Tutorials in my Etsy shop-and my NEW encased, layered, feathered bead!

Old 2015-02-11, 1:35pm
Lifelong Student

I have not had much success in making hollows. I tried this method (with two colors) and was amazed to see it puff up and round out!!
PS...dont mind the bead hole...some of the release came loose and got stuck in the glass
Attached Images

Old 2015-02-11, 7:53pm
lurking on LE since 2005

Yay!-and are those reduction dots on there? Glad you were successful with the tut!
I find I have to think about those reduction dots a little more, since the back side of the dot is also visible through the hollow...

J-55

Old 2015-02-11, 9:11pm
Lifelong Student

Yes, they are reduction dots. I have not even checked the back view....now I'm gonna have to go check it out
Old 2015-02-12, 9:10am
lurking on LE since 2005

J-55