Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials

Old 2008-08-05, 10:36am
Mary Lockwood

Oh, I see.

I wrote mine in Microsoft Word, then used PrimoPDF to turn it into a pdf file which I then uploaded to the Secure Download site and they took it from there.

I thought you had formatted it first in a different program, then had secure-ebook.com turn it into an executable file for you and handle the distribution.

I guess I should have phrased that question differently.

~~Mary

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-08-08, 4:24pm

I haven't read it all...

But thanks SO VERY VERY MUCH for talking about it!

Martina

GTT-Scorpion, Carlisle Lucio Burner / 2x8l 17.5psi concentrators
Old 2008-08-10, 1:12pm
Hopeless glass addict!

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moth View Post
Thanks Shauna!

Did you know that I have the frog tutorial on my site for free? It is a simple computer graphics version. I did think of redoing it as a real photo tutorial and tacking it onto another one as a bonus...like combining the fish, frogs and mushrooms all together into one sculptural tutorial. I didn't think anyone would actually want to pay for the frogs since it is already done on my site for free, but it would be nice to see real photo steps of the images.

Suzanne did a real photo version for a magazine in the Netherlands and they sent me a free copy. It was beautifully done, but not something a huge amount of people are going to be able to see and the text is all in Dutch.

Suzanne...do you have purchasing instructions for people about that?

Hugs.
~~Mary
Oh yes, Mary! I would pay for a frog tutorial with pictures without hesitation! I would LOVE a sculptural tutorial of any kind from you! Your work is awesome!

~Mendy

Happiness is roasting glass with your best friend!