Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2012-08-12, 7:30am
To bead Yeah! ;)

Default Marble Twist Bead - Tutorial- By Astrid Riedel

Happy to announce that I have a new tutorial out

The ""Marble Twist Bead"

Soon also in German.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
_
NEW "Marble Twist" tut!
HOLLOW BEAD, 3D SQUARES for hollow beads, Rose Murrini and Multi Murrini tut, JETZT alle in DEUTSCH erhältlich!

Last edited by Astrid Riedel; 2012-08-12 at 7:33am.
Old 2012-08-12, 10:46am
Beadmaking.nl

Astrid, I learned so much from your Murrini Tutorial that I had to buy this one. Just ordered it, I am looking forward to it!

Groetjes,

Margriet.

Old 2012-08-12, 11:26am
Beadmaking.nl

And it is already in my mailbox!
Looks great! Beautiful pictures and very inspiring technics.
Can't wait to try! Thanks!

Old 2012-08-12, 11:48am
To bead Yeah! ;)

My Pleasure Margriet, come and show us the results when you are ready

_
NEW "Marble Twist" tut!
HOLLOW BEAD, 3D SQUARES for hollow beads, Rose Murrini and Multi Murrini tut, JETZT alle in DEUTSCH erhältlich!
Old 2012-08-13, 10:10am

Tried to resist but I just couldn't do it!
Old 2012-08-14, 5:38pm
Burning Fingers!

Already have mine, and it looks great - thanks Astrid!

/
/
/

Old 2012-08-16, 10:26pm
To bead Yeah! ;)

Pleasure guys!

Come show your results

_
NEW "Marble Twist" tut!
Old 2012-08-17, 6:22am
Companion

I want! But i have no money for tuts this month. Rats are expensive, especially when four of them have to go to the vet several times...next month i'll snap me one copy
Don't you cry no more
Old 2012-08-24, 9:54am

Love this Astrid! I also have to wait a bit till more money rolls in, or clip some off my money tree...haahhhaa
Old 2012-09-18, 7:35pm
Dynamic Duo

Astrid - I see this requires a brass spiral press - who makes such a tool? I so far can't find one, and I guess I need to factor in also cost of getting tool with cost of tutorial.

Old 2012-09-18, 9:55pm
To bead Yeah! ;)

Hi Brad,

The brass tool is not a necessity to do the tutorial, you can decorate the one side of the bead with anything you like the main part of the tutorial is to learn how to make the twist in the bead. But you can always take a steel wire and bend it up into a spiral to make the spiral impression. I got this one in Chicago, but I don't know who made it, sorry.

_
NEW "Marble Twist" tut!
Old 2012-09-18, 11:19pm
To Bead Or Not To Bead

Cool tutorial! Very well written and with lots of pictures! Hopefully can give it a try this week. ABR Imagery has spiral brass stamps.

Ebay:
Old 2012-09-21, 11:57pm
To bead Yeah! ;)

Thank you everyone

Come show some of your beads here

_
NEW "Marble Twist" tut!