LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Old 2008-11-10, 11:35am
Forever Grateful Beads

Default Rainbow Petal Bead Tutorial

Finally!!! My "Rainbow Petal Bead" tutorial is ready for purchase!!!

Thank you to everyone who has been so patiently waiting for it - my poor husband gave up on building a super-duper coded thingy he was doing (I think he finally got tired of my nagging).

Anyway, here's a link to my website where you can purchase it:
http://www.amytrescott.com/rptutorialindex.html The cost is $11.95.

Thanks so much again, and I welcome any feedback! I'm new at the tutorial thing, so I'm open to any feedback that will improve my future tutorials!

Thanks again!!!
Amy
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-11-10, 11:36am

You are sooo funny! I just sent out my last batch of tutorials to Lulu for printing. And of course now you post.
Oh well that's okay cuz I'd have waited forever for this.
Thanks Amy! Congrats on your new tutorial. I know it'll be a hit!

Old 2008-11-10, 11:38am

Got it~~~

Old 2008-11-10, 11:49am
Forever Grateful Beads

Thanks Irene!!!!!!

Old 2008-11-10, 11:52am

Yeah! Been so excited for this tutorial! Thank you, Amy, and good luck with all of your sales!

Old 2008-11-10, 2:12pm

Yeah!
I've been waiting for this one, just sent you payment.
Can't wait until I can play with this one!
Thank you!

Old 2008-11-10, 2:53pm
I speak Murrini!

Oooo, how gorgeous!!! I know Reenie has waited for this one...I have to wait a few days, but would like to buy this one too!!!

Good luck with it!

DeAnne in CA

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2008-11-10, 3:47pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

Thank goodness!

Amy, make sure you post it here too This is the "tutorials for purchase" room.

http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=70

DOG is my co-pilot
Cricket w/two 5 lpm oxycons - and sometimes a Minor.
Old 2008-11-10, 5:28pm
Forever Grateful Beads

Thanks for the suggestion, Squid! I just posted a thread that it's available!

Take care,
Amy

Old 2008-11-10, 7:13pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Are you sending them out yet??? I'm dying to read it so I can practice when I get to the studio... I know it's only been 3 hours since I paid, I'm impatient. Forgive me

Old 2008-11-10, 7:17pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

PM Amy if you haven't gotten it - I know she is sending them out pretty much right away.

DOG is my co-pilot
Old 2008-11-10, 7:18pm
"Sinners have soul too"

I was tryin' to be patient... Thanks Squid, I think I see Amy here... HI Amy!

Old 2008-11-10, 7:24pm
Forever Grateful Beads

Yes!!! Donna, I sent your link right away after I saw that you had paid. I've literally sent them out mintues after I've received payments all day.

But, it looks like if I sent them (e-mail) through Pay Pal, people aren't receiving them.

I think I will need to re-send all of the folks that I e-mailed through Pay Pal.

I'm really sorry, and hope this little wrinkle will be ironed out quickly. Donna, I'll send you another e-mail and will send you the link to the tutorial in a PM just in case.

Thanks for your patience!
Amy

Old 2008-11-10, 7:27pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Thanks Amy

Old 2008-11-10, 7:33pm
Fiddle-dee-dee!

Yea! Thanks Amy!
Old 2008-11-10, 7:45pm

Paypal must be the culprit because it is holding mine up too.
Lori
Old 2008-11-10, 7:46pm

Hi Amy!
I paid at around 3:00 this afternoon but still haven't received it so I must be one of the ones that the email didn't go through for. Just wanted to let you know - thanks so much!
Jenny

Old 2008-11-10, 7:52pm

Beautiful Bead Amy !!! I just had to have this tutorial too ! can't wait to try it !
~~

Old 2008-11-10, 9:09pm
Forever Grateful Beads

Well this has been an intersting evening. I don't think it's Pay Pal - I can't seem to send e-mails (perfect timing).

So, for those of you who have paid, go here:http://www.amytrescott.com/rptutorialindex.html

And below the "How to Order" area, you'll see a link that says "Tutorial Page". Click on that, it will take you to a page that will ask for your e-mail (that you used for Pay Pal). Type in your e-amil, and that will let you in to the tutorial.

Hopefully soon, my e-mail will be working, and all will be back to "normal". I can't believe of all days, I have problems today!!!!

I'm so sorry for the trouble, and hope you'll enjoy the tutorial.

Thanks!
Amy

PS - I'm also trying to send the link via my work e-mail...

Old 2008-11-10, 9:14pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

that is weird - hope you get it worked out soon!

DOG is my co-pilot
Old 2008-11-10, 9:21pm

Thanks Amy !!! Great looking Tutorial, can't wait to try it !!
~~

Old 2008-11-10, 9:27pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Amy, have you tried printing it out? Just curious if things get cut off or if it prints "normal". I can hardly wait to try it out. Thank You!

Old 2008-11-10, 9:29pm
Fiddle-dee-dee!

Love it! Thanks again, Amy!
Old 2008-11-11, 8:32am

I did a "Print Preview" Donna, and it lines up perfectly. I didn't print, I usually find having my laptop beside me easier to turn pages on, than real paper !
~~

Old 2008-11-11, 10:14am
Forever Grateful Beads

Okay, I think that everything is working fine now, but if you haven't received your link to the tutorial, please let me know (I think it's all straightened out).

Sigrid was nice enough to put the tutorial in pdf format, so if you've purchased it, and would like a pdf version, e-mail me and I'll send it to you (as long as my e-mail's working - I still can't believe the trouble I've been having).

Anyway, I'm able to print it out just fine, but if you're not, hopefully the pdf version is your answer.

Thanks so much everyone,
Amy

Old 2008-11-11, 10:39am
"Sinners have soul too"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurore View Post
I did a "Print Preview" Donna, and it lines up perfectly. I didn't print, I usually find having my laptop beside me easier to turn pages on, than real paper !
OH Duh! I didn't think to do that. Thank you! That helps bunches

Old 2008-11-11, 11:52am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reenie View Post
You are sooo funny! I just sent out my last batch of tutorials to Lulu for printing. And of course now you post.
Oh well that's okay cuz I'd have waited forever for this.
Thanks Amy! Congrats on your new tutorial. I know it'll be a hit!
Oooh, Reenie! Tell me about this....my computer won't OPEN pdf files (don't ask....)...so I'm stuck on the tutorial thingy....makes me nuts....and there's sooooo many I'd love to have--especially on PAPER!!
(and...we all know what a rainbow freak I am!)

new purple cricket @ home! minicc @ playing with fire in rockland! Sue & Nikki fighting over who gets to anneal the wonkies
Old 2008-11-12, 9:05am

Dear Amy,
I just bought my first tut, when I saw that yours was now available, I had to have it. Thanks so much for sharing, hope I can come close to making a rainbow!
Linda C.
Old 2008-11-12, 10:33am

Oh...I just purchased mine....like I don't have enough tutorials that I haven't touched! LOL!!!! When I saw yours, I just HAD TO HAVE IT!!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Old 2008-11-12, 10:46am

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunamoonshadow View Post
Oooh, Reenie! Tell me about this....my computer won't OPEN pdf files (don't ask....)...so I'm stuck on the tutorial thingy....makes me nuts....and there's sooooo many I'd love to have--especially on PAPER!!
(and...we all know what a rainbow freak I am!)
Have you tries Foxit, to open pdf's ? opens faster, and not the same problems as Adobe reader.

http://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf/rd_intro.php

if it's another problem, sorry your having trouble with PDF's
Sherena