Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Old 2011-11-30, 4:49pm
Still makin' flowers...

Default Guide to Selling at Bead Shows

An extensive step-by-step for anyone who is considering selling bead shows or anyhow who wants to increase sales at shows you already do.

So, you want to do your first bead show?
Or, have you done bead shows and want to upgrade your sales skills, booth design and overall sales at a bead show?
You’ve come to the right place! This tutorial is mainly geared towards the person who is hoping to do their first bead show, but also for the hobbyist who wants to become a professional bead seller and the seasoned bead shop owner or designer. I focus on what I have known and loved for years – making and selling fairly priced jewelry, beading tutorials and beads at bead shows across the USA. My guide is as much about my experiences and told to you through stories as it is a step-by-step outline of what you need to do to put together a booth.

PLEASE NOTE - if you are interested in doing both bead shows and art fairs, get the guide to art fairs instead. It has everything this show packet has plus a bit more. The only thing this packet has that that art fair guide does NOT have is a set of bead show booth photos.

Includes:
* – Naming Yourself and Branding
* – Pricing Your Work
* – Finding A Bead Show and Show Costs
* – Finances and Paperwork
*- Show Promotion
*- Customer Service
*- Consignment & Wholesale Requests
*- A Packing List

70+ pages.

http://www.goodrivergallery.com

This is for the guide/tutorial/instruction packet only. This tutorial is for your own personal use. I do not give permission to teach this guide. This tutorial is sent via email (PDF) within 48 hours of payment.

I'm sorry this tutorial is too big for me to print and ship a paper version for you (my printer would go on strike), although I can burn it to CD for you. If you need me to send a CD, then I will charge an additional mailing fee.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
--NEW and Updated Beading Tutorials for all levels
!

Last edited by HannahRachel; 2012-08-10 at 3:40pm.
Old 2011-11-30, 4:55pm
Meet Molly

pming you, Rachael
Old 2011-11-30, 5:38pm

Just ordered. Can't wait.

My Ebay
Old 2011-11-30, 6:54pm
Still makin' flowers...

Thanks! They've been sent. Let me know everything downloads okay. That's one BIG file.

!
Old 2011-11-30, 7:09pm
Duchess of Dichro

It is a Must Read if you want to do shows. Hannah walks you through everything you will need and need to know

Old 2011-12-01, 5:13pm

Hi Hannah. Ordered yesterday but haven't received this yet.

My Ebay
Old 2011-12-01, 5:55pm
Still makin' flowers...

Hi Kat!
Its a huge file, so its possible your email service doesn't allow it. I've uploaded it for you and sent you a link. Let me know if it works that way instead.

!
Old 2011-12-01, 9:28pm

Another awesome tutorial Hannah! You outdid yourself.

Old 2011-12-01, 9:59pm

Just ordered! Merry Christmas to me!!
Old 2011-12-01, 10:12pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Tee hee! Yay!

I had your Etsy selling and the Social Marketing guides printed and spiral bound and they look amazing! =) Gonna do the same with this one!

Old 2011-12-02, 9:06am
Still makin' flowers...

The new batch has been emailed. Let me know they all arrived.

!
Old 2011-12-02, 10:52am
"Sinners have soul too"

Hannah! It looks wonderful!

Old 2011-12-02, 11:15am

Got the tut. Wow, lots of info in there. Thanks so much!

My Ebay
Old 2012-01-07, 8:45pm
Still makin' flowers...

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. Donna, I'm really proud of this one.

And, you're very welcome, Kat!

!
Old 2012-01-07, 8:52pm
"Sinners have soul too"

I could be biased!

Old 2012-01-31, 2:17pm
Queen Tut ;)

Looking forward to checking this out!

Old 2012-01-31, 5:10pm
Practicing perfect

I too am looking forward to reading this. Just placed the order.

Old 2012-02-06, 2:17pm
Queen Tut ;)

Not all the way through the tutorial but what I've read is really great information. You write great tutorials Hannah!

Old 2012-02-06, 2:49pm
Still makin' flowers...

Thank you so much! I really enjoyed writing this one.

(actually, I enjoy writing most of them)

!
Old 2012-02-07, 5:25am
kathy L

Just ordered this & another one..Can't wait to have a look at them.

Kathy
Old 2012-02-09, 3:18am
kathy L

Thanks Hannah,
Got them both..they are great!!!

Kathy
Old 2012-02-10, 12:44pm
Still makin' flowers...

You are very welcome, Kathy!

!
Old 2012-02-15, 6:18pm
Crazy Snake Lady

You have the most gorgeous jewelry!
Old 2014-01-21, 4:38pm
Still makin' flowers...

Thank you @lldesigns! I meant to respond to this ages ago and then never did. I'm sorry...

Meanwhile, though, I'm gearing up to do Tucson again. Who else is going?

!
Old 2014-01-21, 7:47pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Me Me Me!! I'm going!!

Old 2014-04-03, 1:32pm
Still makin' flowers...

Loved seeing you there, Donna. I'll see you again at BABE this year, right?

!
Old 2014-04-03, 1:41pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Yes ma'am and I'm also going to the Norcal Bead Society show in a couple weeks... you going??