Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Closed Thread

Old 2013-03-24, 1:57pm
It's a far gone lullaby

I gave a much more long winded review in the other thread, but,

Paid in full, upfront, for a Hurricane from Jack, got it about twelve weeks later.

Seems to work great. Big upgrade for me.
Old 2013-03-25, 1:32pm

Quote:
I gave a much more long winded review in the other thread, but,

Paid in full, upfront, for a Hurricane from Jack, got it about twelve weeks later.

Seems to work great. Big upgrade for me.
We are perfecting a Mini 20. This is a 20 psi 6lpm unit. This will be compatible with the M20s and the Hurricane. If you like, I will send you one for testing against the Hurricane. The only thing I ask is that you post your experience right here. Good or bad. What do you think??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

866-955-0200
3 year warranty & Life Time Support
PayPal address
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2013-03-25, 2:29pm
It's a far gone lullaby

Sounds great!

Edit: I sent over the money to cover shipping, can't wait to test this thing out!

Last edited by H1JACK3R; 2013-03-25 at 2:49pm.
Old 2013-03-25, 8:12pm

If you need any more guinea pigs oxydoc.....Im your guy.
Old 2013-03-28, 6:13am

Quote:
The next one is yours. I am working on a cheaper, simpler unit capable of 15 lpm. It will be based on the M20 with an add on compressor. Still in the early stages.

866-955-0200
PayPal address
Old 2013-03-28, 8:11am

any idea how much the 15lpm unit will cost? of course i need another one lol. can't have too many oxycons!
Old 2013-03-28, 8:59am

Jack, emailed you about my mini 15. Please get back to me. Thanks
Old 2013-03-28, 2:09pm

Quote:
Jack, emailed you about my mini 15. Please get back to me. Thanks
I emailed you back.

866-955-0200
PayPal address
Old 2013-03-28, 9:33pm

Sounds great. Just let me know when its ready. And we can hash out the ligistics. Im very much looking forward to getting to try one of your machines.
Old 2013-03-29, 12:20pm

Got it, Thanks Jack!
Old 2013-04-04, 1:18pm

Yay! I just got my M-20! Thank you Jack. Maybe I'll have time this weekend to try it out, haven't opened it yet it's sitting in a huge box in my living room. Yahoo!!
Old 2013-04-07, 1:27pm

Jack please check your email
Old 2013-04-07, 5:10pm

Thanks so much Jack!
Old 2013-04-08, 10:06am
It's a far gone lullaby

Can't wait to try out this mini-20.

I'll give you a jingle tomorrow, like we talked about.
Old 2013-06-26, 1:25pm

Quote:
Yay! I just got my M-20! Thank you Jack. Maybe I'll have time this weekend to try it out, haven't opened it yet it's sitting in a huge box in my living room. Yahoo!!
Thank you, please let me know.

866-955-0200
PayPal address
Old 2013-06-26, 1:26pm

You are welcome.

866-955-0200
PayPal address
Old 2013-06-26, 1:27pm

Quote:
I have a new one for you. Call me

866-955-0200
PayPal address
Old 2013-06-26, 1:30pm

Quote:
I wanted to use my first post to say, I'm a happy customer.
Ordered an M20 and got an M20 as promised.

I placed my order with the understanding that I might have to wait up to 30 days for delivery. This is clearly stated on his website.
I didn't have to wait that long.
Jack under-promised and over-delivered.
I maintained communication with him directly and look forward to ordering a hurricane in the future.

My purpose here is not to defend or denounce.
Just wanted to relay my experience.
Thank you

866-955-0200
PayPal address
Old 2013-06-26, 1:32pm

Quote:
As an innocent bystander here, AND someone who has a M-20 on order - AND this is only my second post...I can assure you I have no ties with Jack. My DH bought me the M-20 for Christmas and it was ordered on Dec. 15. I called and talked with someone at UO before I purchased, and did quite a bit of research. I bought tons of glass many years ago, and tried to make beads, but was unsuccessful and got very frustrated and packed everything up. I pulled all of my glass "stuff" out, kiln, presses, etc. and fired up the HH. I've been PPP now since spring, but I'm only able to play when the weather cooperates because I'm outside right now. When I ordered the M-20 there was a plain statement right on the first page about wait time - 8 to 12 weeks. It will be 12 weeks on March 15. I called last week and spoke with Jack and he told me they were working on the December orders now. So...I am hopeful to get my Oxycon very soon so I can start to "try" and make beads with some - I won't say better because there are some truly awsome beads made on a HH - I will just say different equipment. I also got a Mini cc. As a LONG time collector of beads, I am in hopes that I will be able to create some that I will consider acceptable, as my quality control is very agressive...I know, I am harder on myself than perhaps others, but that's just me. I can perhaps see both sides of this argument, but I just want to say that it's nice to read posts when someone is very happy with customer service. We all have problems from time to time, and that's unavoidable. I will post again when my M-20 arrives. I might even post a bead when I can make one that's worthy of all the beauties in this site. I am forever in awe of the creations. OK...slam away...I have very thick skin, but this is JMHO. I like purchsing from family businesses, and even pay more for my meds due to supporting my local pharmacy. I am for keeping the small business - IN BUSINESS, and I was and am willing to wait for the best item, IMHO, for myself. Lots of harsh words here, none from me though. I am just proud we are allowed to ALL be free to post our opinions, as other places are not.
Thank you, so much. Hope you enjoy the unit.

866-955-0200
PayPal address
Old 2013-07-02, 6:56am
It's a far gone lullaby

Quote:
I have a new one for you. Call me
I never got mine to guinea pig, so I'm surprised to see you have others available to give out
Old 2013-07-03, 1:33pm

Quote:
I never got mine to guinea pig, so I'm surprised to see you have others available to give out
^^^^^^^^^^^
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2013-07-03, 1:49pm

Quote:
Your unit was discontinued. What Can I Say??

866-955-0200
PayPal address
Old 2013-07-03, 3:27pm

I for one am glad to see a positive thread about unlimited oxycon. my experience was similar in that I had to wait longer than I initially planned but extremely happy with the product once received. I bought during a sale and probably he received a LOT of orders at once. I LOVE my oxycon which came with an excellent video on proper maintenance. I also will purchase from an American company whenever possible. I have not posted on other threads because I didn't want to get caught up in the negativity. THANKS JACK FOR A GREAT PRODUCT. I also appreciated the educational video that detailed maintenance and use of the product. That's my 2 cents.
Old 2013-07-03, 5:14pm

Quote:
I for one am glad to see a positive thread about unlimited oxycon. my experience was similar in that I had to wait longer than I initially planned but extremely happy with the product once received. I bought during a sale and probably he received a LOT of orders at once. I LOVE my oxycon which came with an excellent video on proper maintenance. I also will purchase from an American company whenever possible. I have not posted on other threads because I didn't want to get caught up in the negativity. THANKS JACK FOR A GREAT PRODUCT. I also appreciated the educational video that detailed maintenance and use of the product. That's my 2 cents.
Thank you for your comments. jack

866-955-0200
PayPal address
Old 2013-07-04, 11:43am
Slogan Challenged...

Jack, are you still selling them on your website?

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2013-07-05, 6:27am

Quote:
Jack, are you still selling them on your website?
No, But If I talked to you before the changes, I will honor any discussion we may have had. That goes for anyone that I may have talked to. Any promises I made, I will honor. Jack

866-955-0200
PayPal address
Old 2013-07-12, 3:24am

Unlimited Oxygen no longer is posting prices... There are directions to go to Victorian Glass to buy a concentrator. The price has nearly doubled. Just have finally I'd saved what I thought was enough money........ Even my email UO came back...anyone know where else I might look? Thanks..
Old 2013-07-12, 6:18am

Same thing happened to me. Not sure if I'll be able to buy from them at the old prices now or not. *sigh*
Old 2013-07-12, 7:34am
Gay rights R human rights

Victorian Art Glass = Dennis Brady. Ugh.

bravo torch with 2 ex20's
Old 2013-07-12, 7:47am

Jack claims that he will honor any promises at the old price, but if no order/promise from Jack then it's the new price.
i'll say it again, i'm so glad that i've got my machines already and know where to get extra compressors, seive beds and such. i'll rebuild the damn things myself as they die.

Tags
customer review, honest review, jack, positive, unlimited oxygen