Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2008-01-02, 9:06pm
Flamewoman

Default Who has a sale on BORO??

Well I'm ready to part with some of my Christmas money, so help me out here, WHO has a sale on GA and Northstar Glass??? I looked in the Mall threads and couldn't find an ongoing sale. Did I miss all the holiday sales? I hope not. I need clear and color rods.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never
know how soon it will be too late.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PLEASE like my page!
Old 2008-01-02, 9:58pm

Generations Glass had a great sale on clear and colors, plus free shipping on orders over $250 which really helps on the clear. The extra 10% off was over Dec 31, but the Schott Clear is still on 15% off and the free shipping is still there. You also can take advantage of the 10% LE discount http://generationsglass.com/BoardMembers.html which works out to about the same as the holiday sale.

Cheers,

Torch Ho... GTT Mirage, Carlisle CC, GTT Cheetahs, GTT Lynxes, and others on tanked O2.
Old 2008-01-02, 10:07pm
Mandrel Slayer

Erik at Vapor glass has a sale on several Boro brands.

http://www.vaporglass.com

Bonny

Nothing right now

What happens in Rockland, stays in Rockland.....
Hellcat, Two M-15s, propane and finally no tanked oxy.
Old 2008-01-03, 6:18am
ManBearPig

There will be a group buy going on very soon...

Old 2008-01-03, 12:40pm
Mandrel Slayer

Will you be doing GA on the sales Cosmo?

Thanks,
Bonny

Nothing right now

What happens in Rockland, stays in Rockland.....
Hellcat, Two M-15s, propane and finally no tanked oxy.
Old 2008-01-03, 12:50pm
ManBearPig

Yes. GA, NS, Momka, Trautman, maybe Parramore, but not sure on that yet. I can also get Borostix and Asian color...

Simax clear too probably (rod & tube).

Old 2008-01-03, 1:08pm
Button Queen

ooooo.... tubing.... I have none. I'm getting the itch to do something with it....
Old 2008-01-03, 1:26pm
ManBearPig

Just a word of warning to everyone about tubing, though....

Tubing comes in 59-60" lengths, so it will cost more to ship...

Old 2008-01-03, 3:53pm
Don't be a zombie...

I'd be willing to throw in and get some colors depending on ahh I dunno...just post up or pm the details however it's going to work.
Old 2008-01-04, 8:21am

Pidgeon Point Glass is having a sale on Momka's .. 40% off

Do www.pidgeonpointglass.com
Old 2008-01-04, 10:44pm
i need help

how do the group buys work? I'd be interested in hopping in on an order. I'm in SLC if that matters.

pm me to keep me informed.

Old 2008-01-05, 8:11am
ManBearPig

Basically with a group buy, the person organizing it (me) posts a price list. The participants have until a certain date to get their orders to the organizer. When that date gets here, the organizer processes the orders, and ships them to the participants. It's not too unlike just regular sales, but the organizer tends to get a lot of orders at one time.

Old 2008-01-05, 8:19am
Cats & Glass!

Just want to correct that website address - it's http://www.pigeonpointglass.com/shop and I do still have a bunch at 40% off. I LOVE this glass. It's just that I don't have time to to do the shipping on it any more. Once what I have on my site is gone, I'll occasionally have 10" "shorts", actual shorts, experimentals and oddlots or colors of the month.

Janelle

Ebay -
Etsy -
Blog -