Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Shows and Festivals

Shows and Festivals -- Upcoming events

Old 2009-07-30, 3:59pm

Exclamation San Diego Bead Society bead bazaar Aug. 1st & 2nd

Tenth annual bead bazaar this weekend. It's my first chance to participate and am looking forward to the event. There will be live demonstrations in Silver Clay, Polymer, Seed Beading and Wire wrapping as well as the bead sale bazaar.

Be there and stop by to say "hi"!

Scottish Rite at Mission Valley in the center of Greater San Diego.
1895 Camino Del Rio South
San Diego, CA

Saturday, August 1st, 10am-6pm
Sunday, August 2nd, 10am-5pm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-07-30, 6:53pm

What? You didn't invite me to go with you? Oh well, I'm busy anyway...

Have a great time, and sell looooots, good luck.

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-
Old 2009-07-30, 6:54pm
Micromosaic and Lampwork

I'll try to make it. I'm in San Diego.

Old 2009-07-31, 8:28am

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgbeads View Post
What? You didn't invite me to go with you? Oh well, I'm busy anyway...

Have a great time, and sell looooots, good luck.
Hi Donna, yea, let me tell you, I'm missing your great company as a roomie, but it works out as I'm staying at my son's place anyway. I don't think his inflatable matress even starts to shine a light to that fabulous mattress and pillows that the Hyatt gave us......

Thanks for the good wishes! Keep busy and keep making lots of great marving tools and cool beads!!

Christina, hope you can make it. I LOVE your San Diego!! OMG, what a small world! Remember I was contacting you a couple years back about taking a micro mosaic workshop?!! Do come to visit and bring some of your work to see. It would be nice to finally get to meet you.

Last edited by Ofilia; 2009-07-31 at 8:31am.
Old 2009-07-31, 2:33pm
just plain silly

I'll be there selling my beads too! It's always my favorite show and I am really looking forward to meeting you!!!

Suzanne