Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Shows and Festivals

Shows and Festivals -- Upcoming events

Old 2009-08-03, 2:57pm
Pattyglass

Wink Glass Craft & Bead Expo.......Las Vegas

Once again,,,, here we go!
The annual Glass Craft & Bead Show is now taking reservations for 10 X 10 booth spaces as well as table top exhibits. The show runs April 7-11, 2010 with classes beginning on Wed, April 7.. the show floor will open Friday morning, April 9th and go through Sunday April 11th.
Interested check out www.glasscraftexpo.com or you can give me a call at 800-217-4527.
Patty
Old 2009-08-04, 4:14am
boro color bender

Can't wait... this was my best show last year! You guys really know how to put on a show! See you soon Miss Patty!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
Old 2009-08-24, 11:05am
Pattyglass

Thanks.............looking forward to seeing you too!!!
Old 2009-08-24, 12:03pm
ManBearPig

Who do we talk to about submitting class proposals? I realize it's too late for next year's show, but I definitely want to try for the 2011 show...

Old 2009-08-25, 8:46am
Pattyglass

Cosmo,
You can submit your class proposals to me. My name is Patty and I am the show manager. We are already set for 2010, however I would be happy to review for 2011.
Old 2009-08-25, 8:46am
Pattyglass

You can email them to me at patty@lvmanagement.com
Old 2009-09-07, 7:15pm
Ex-lurker

Can't wait Patty, LOVE your show................

"Life is a journey - travel it well"
Old 2009-09-09, 8:21am

I am so excited..!! After having to cancel last year unexpectedly, we are gearing up for this show with total excitement! I'll be sending my contract out this week, and will do the deposit on the phone, for our tables. Can't wait to see you again Patty, you're a kick.!!!
Vickie

My website:

Old 2009-09-10, 9:24am
tweetysweetie

Hey ya Patty! good to see you posting here. I'll be there of course, with bells on..well at least shoes too!
Have to say I might have to skip a class in 2011 if Cosmo is on the roster..I want this man, er class...to see his talent in action, he is incredible!
hugs,
Catharine

Old 2009-09-13, 6:49pm

I bet you we could get Cosmo filled for 2010 if you added him! Is there going to be a flame off agian this year?
Jodie

Worlds in miniature a passion for murrini - Jodie McDougall
Old 2009-09-13, 9:11pm
Miata and Sunshine! Yay!

Has anyone gotten their catalog yet? I can't wait to get mine so that I can get into the classes I really want...may even go a day or so early to make sure. I'll just tell DH that it's necessary and while I really don't like the idea of spending a whole week in Vegas, it's the only flight I could get! LOL

Contributing member of the EPIC FLOUNCE thread 2013
Proud member of YOU PEOPLE thread.