No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Studio

Studio -- Show us your studio setup

Old 2005-07-26, 9:39am
Word to your mother

Default Spacious BSMH Studio...heehee

I couldn't resist showing you my "setup". This is the view from our back step. See my studio? It's there on the picnic table....see my little Hot Head and all the mandrels begging me to come and play? Great view, limited working hours. Ahhhh, someday to have a real studio......
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2005-07-26, 10:38am
Resident Luny

Hey what you lack in walls you DEFINITELY make up for in inspirational view. Incidentally, your user ... description, whatever you call it, makes me giggle every time. Ah, I miss the 80's music!

- artisan lampwork beads, jewelry, and a little bit of rock n' roll.

Be kind to one another. The world needs it more than ever.
Old 2005-07-26, 10:45am
Boheme Flamework Designs

Kendra you definately have a better view than I do. I look into my kitchen.

Deb Cline
Old 2005-07-26, 10:56am

I look at a Harley and a lawn mower and a bunch of other junk. I dont even want to show my set-up!

LAURIE HUNT
Old 2005-07-26, 11:12am
Word to your mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunesse
Hey what you lack in walls you DEFINITELY make up for in inspirational view. Incidentally, your user ... description, whatever you call it, makes me giggle every time. Ah, I miss the 80's music!
HA! That's funny that you recognized it. I tell you there is something about old Van Halen that I still love....DID I SAY THAT????

Old 2005-07-26, 1:16pm
Resident Luny

Quote:
Originally Posted by beadstillmyheart
HA! That's funny that you recognized it. I tell you there is something about old Van Halen that I still love....DID I SAY THAT????

CLASS DISMIIIIIIISSED!

- artisan lampwork beads, jewelry, and a little bit of rock n' roll.

Be kind to one another. The world needs it more than ever.
Old 2005-07-26, 8:00pm
Dildo Kween!

Hey the ventilation is GREAT!! and watching bugs fly into the flame is even better!

It will all come to fruition Kendra. *hugs*

My Tutorials have been FREE since 2001

Old 2005-07-31, 8:43am
Procrastinate Now!!

Love your view!!! I look at the back side of my fireplace chimney which is in the garage... and the other day a mouse ran down the side of it... scared the crap out of me

Those who restrain desire do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.
Old 2005-07-31, 10:35am
trying to follow along

it looks like you have kids? what ages? and do you ever work while they're around?

I have 5, youngest is 1 and this is what's keeping me from getting started. I'd be on my back porch too lol
Old 2005-07-31, 10:40am
Etched Metal Rocks...

You and Kendra need to talk...she has 5 also...some very young too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cracked Baubble
it looks like you have kids? what ages? and do you ever work while they're around?

I have 5, youngest is 1 and this is what's keeping me from getting started. I'd be on my back porch too lol

Old 2005-07-31, 12:22pm
Word to your mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cracked Baubble

I have 5 boys...the youngest 3 are 5,4 and 3. The oldest will be leaving for college soon and the 15 year old is in high school. I get to make beads if we get done dinner before dark, DH is is a happy type mood and the stars are in perfect alignment.

Old 2005-07-31, 12:23pm
Word to your mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ Joolz
You and Kendra need to talk...she has 5 also...some very young too.

You remembered?!?!?! I must talk about my kids a lot. They're great little people. And cute too.

Old 2005-07-31, 1:29pm
CA Queen Bitch

I don't see your fan for ventilation??? Are you trying to kill yourself or what???

~me~

Being unstable and bitchy is all part of my mystique.

Peek A Boo!
Old 2005-07-31, 7:44pm
trying to follow along

Quote:
Originally Posted by beadstillmyheart
I have 5 boys...the youngest 3 are 5,4 and 3. The oldest will be leaving for college soon and the 15 year old is in high school. I get to make beads if we get done dinner before dark, DH is is a happy type mood and the stars are in perfect alignment.
How cool! I have boy 10, girl 7, boy nearly 5, boy 3 and boy 1.

I'm worried about making the investment if I never get to do anything with it kwim lol (yeah I suppose you do lol)
Old 2005-08-01, 3:52am
Word to your mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhapsody Fire Beads
I don't see your fan for ventilation??? Are you trying to kill yourself or what???

~me~
What can I say...I'm a martyr.

Old 2005-08-04, 5:52pm

Where is your fire extinguisher?? lol

It looks like you can watch your kids and play as well!
Old 2005-08-07, 9:17am

Doesn't it ever get windy when you want to work?
In between selling and building a new house, I had to work outside. I had shelter for the most part (a garage) but when it was windy I couldn't work because the flame was blowing all over the place. Mind you I was using a hot head at that time. Now I have a minor so maybe it's different?

shari