Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2015-06-28, 5:18pm

Default New Effetre Colors

We have a restock from Effetre that just reached Seattle. There are some new colors in this shipment.

I will be bring new Effetre colors to the Gathering.

Hope to see some of you

Mike Frantz

Frantz Art Glass Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Torch Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206
Old 2015-06-28, 5:43pm
Slogan Challenged...

Ooooh I wanna see.

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2015-06-29, 5:15am
Another band aid pleeeze

Mike,
When will the new colors be available for those of us not lucky enough to be at the Gathering?
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2015-06-29, 6:31am

Default Restocks and New Colors Soon!

Quote:
Mike,
When will the new colors be available for those of us not lucky enough to be at the Gathering?
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Before we will be shipping any glass from our next shipment, it needs to clear customs and then be delivered to us and then we will locate the boxes that have the new colors. Once we have some of the new colors in our hands we will make a bead, take a photo and post on LE and on our website. This usually happens within a day of the glass arriving.

Now we wait, for the longshoremen to unload the ship.

Does U.S. Customs want to let our container pass or will they have more examinations?

Are they going to look for snails?

Maybe a few x-rays?

Can they find a truck to deliver our goods to Shelton? They always do but sometimes we have to wait a few extra days for a delivery.

I am hoping that the restock of colors and the new ones will be ready for sale by next week.

I will keep everyone posted.

Thanks

Mike Frantz

The Torch Website:

Old 2015-06-29, 6:36am

Sounds like a rather stressful few days at Franz Art Glass. Can't wait to see the new colors, but really, it's just not fair of you to bait me like this. You know I can't resist ne glass. I am weak and you take advantage of it.

Old 2015-06-29, 1:31pm

Default Three New Marble Colors

The three new colors we are getting with our next Effetre shipment will be Marble. When we get pictures, we will post.

Mike Frantz

The Torch Website:

Old 2015-06-30, 3:43pm
Knob Creek Glass

I want a pound of each at the Gathering!!! Will you make me a package to pick up???
Looking forward to seeing you again.