Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2009-05-27, 3:29am
kindasorta Spring almost

OMG - the stuff I tested yesterday is AWESOME! Everything is labeled and ready to photograph tomorrow morning...

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Some incredibly nice effects...

xoxo, Carol Anne

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2009-05-27, 6:45pm

OMG!!! Did you finally make the XXXX that I asked for ???

Paula

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !

Last edited by PaulaD; 2009-05-28 at 9:11am.
Old 2009-05-28, 9:22am

I just saw photos. What Lauscha is brinigng to GAS is like nothing I have ever seen before!
I can't tell what it is until after GAS...BUT you want to hit our booth asap! Absolutely incredible! I am just shaking my head in astonishment! They have brought 104 glass to a whole new level. GO LAUSCHA!!
Paula

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2009-05-28, 2:34pm
aka Spawn Of Flame

Hmmm... Corning is only 5 hours from me. (Since when did Google maps take distance off their directions???)

Do you have to attend the conference to shop? I couldn't tell from the website.

--
--
--

Old 2009-05-28, 2:58pm

I don't think so. The vendors are all going to be under a big tent between the studio and the museum. Paula

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2009-05-29, 9:09am

Just a reminder to anyone going to Corning. Watch out for the cop! The entire town is 25 m.p.h. and they fund everything with traffic tickets!
Paula

Like US on Facebook !

Last edited by PaulaD; 2009-06-01 at 12:18pm. Reason: typos
Old 2009-06-03, 3:44pm

LE Party Night? I likey that idea! 7 days and counting!
Jen
Old 2009-06-03, 4:25pm

Sounds good to me!
Paula

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2009-06-04, 5:09am

Paula's warning is real...... Go slow in town or you will get a ticket!
Have fun at GAS!

Viking knit End Caps for sale:
[/url]https://heatherferman.etsy.com[/url]
Old 2009-06-04, 6:50am

Yeah we had 3 people in our class that got tickets! Very expensive tickets. One person was going just 40 on a street that was empty.
Paula

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2009-06-06, 9:57am

I just got two new Lauscha colors in and will have them at GAS. Along with the Chalcedony 104!
Pretty soon!
Paula

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2009-06-07, 12:59am
kindasorta Spring almost

Quote:
LE Party Night? I likey that idea! 7 days and counting!
Jen
So... Whose coming???
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
All the new colours are all bundled up and in my big giant suitcase!

I am so totally excited to be going to GAS! So, who is coming to see us at our booths????? Huh? This is totally exciting! I leave for the airport in 15 hours... Geez... I hope my laundry is all done by then...

The cat-sitter will be coming every day to feed my 2 cats, and play with them. She is a really nice kid and appreciates the pocket money and the cats really like her a lot.

Anyways, gotta finish packing... I can't wait to know who is coming to see us at GAS!

Smiles,
Carol Anne

Old 2009-06-07, 1:55pm

Just lookin at your reservation sweetie. If you get stuck in NYC call me. I am just 70 miles away.
Paula

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2009-06-08, 10:54am

Candy in the flamedame booth!!

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2009-06-08, 11:26am
aka Spawn Of Flame

I so want to come! Unfortunately, I think I'll save the gas money and buy glass instead though. I have enough money to travel, but then nothing left!

I'll miss seeing you again Jen and I'm sorry that I'll not meet Paula and Carolanne. Save a little glass for me?

--
--
--

Old 2009-06-08, 11:45am

Aw Rose. So sorry but I do understand! Don't worry about glass! We can always get more! Carol Anne will have a drink for you too (because I don't drink!)

Paula

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2009-06-08, 9:15pm
aka Spawn Of Flame

Quote:
Carol Anne will have a drink for you too
Sounds like a plan! I feel better already.

--
--
--

Old 2009-06-09, 2:13am
kindasorta Spring almost

Quote:
Sounds like a plan! I feel better already.
I am on German time, so I probably won't be drinking anything but water...

The little bit of sleep that I can get, with only a week to adjust to American time - well, it's precious... It's 5am here in whatever Motel 8 we are in... and I can't get back to sleep! ;-P Sigh...

I got some of those "Billy Bob" teeth from a vending machine, and it just about killed Sandra and Peter with laughing! We went to Denny's for supper and they both had cheeseburgers! It's so cute to see them pick out the most typically American thing they can find on the menu.

This is turning out to be such a fun trip. Can't wait to see you all...

And of course a stop at Target for some new sheets and Walmart for cheap Levi's...
Wheeeeeee!

See you all very very soon...
xoxo, Carol Anne

Old 2009-06-09, 9:04am
PyronamixK

I am so bummed! I was going to go to GAS and get to see you all, but now I can't.

I hope you have a lot of fun!!!
Old 2009-06-09, 9:28pm

k...Sorry. We will miss you !!!
The place is crawling with cops tho. I
already have another speeding ticket.
Paula

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2009-06-10, 4:50pm

Got my hugs already

Malcolm

Email:

Phone:+1.408.288.7978
Old 2009-06-10, 7:13pm

Paula: When is the tent set up and ready to sell? Friday A.M. or Thurs.? Thanks Dicrodi
Old 2009-06-11, 3:35am
traumaqueen

Location: Utrecht, a town in The Netherlands, close to amsterdam

OMG Lauscha actually made XXXX???!!!! That's even better then the stuff they did last year. I wonder if they will put ABC with the 123

* figures I am completely clueless what they came up with but I thought I'd pretend to play along here *

Old 2009-06-11, 6:00pm

OMG they came up with a PINK to die for, a blue with silver over it, albastro's, WAY cool glass!
Jen
Old 2009-06-11, 7:13pm

I can't wait to see beads!!! They are still in CA suitcase.
Jen. I saw you at the reception and then you were gone !!!
Sat is open to the public people.
Paula

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2009-06-11, 7:46pm

I got absolutely absorbed on the third floor of the Rockwell gallery! I think I was up there for almost 2 hours.
Jen
Old 2009-06-12, 7:42pm

Ah nice place!!!
Paula

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2009-06-13, 2:17pm

Quote:
OMG Lauscha actually made XXXX???!!!! That's even better then the stuff they did last year. I wonder if they will put ABC with the 123

* figures I am completely clueless what they came up with but I thought I'd pretend to play along here *
Well then they dunked it all in Marshmallow Fluff!!
Paula

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2009-06-14, 2:01pm
traumaqueen

Location: Utrecht, a town in The Netherlands, close to amsterdam

what more can a girl ask for!!!!!!sweet and sticky and able to melt at the torch!

Old 2009-06-14, 4:08pm

Well there are some leftovers somewhere in my vehicle~ We had to break down pretty quickly and everything just got thrown into boxes!
I am now back home and going to work on the order back log for as long as I can stay awake.
I'd like to thank every one that stopped by and especially everyone that gave me input and advice! Oh and that bought our glass! My table ended up being mostly Lauscha and the experimental colors were really well received! Lots of people had the chance to talk to Peter (the color maker guy from Lauscha) and that was really nice! GAS is really something especially if you are interested in anything bigger than a bead. The instructors, speakers, etc were the top people in the world. I was stuck in the booth most of the time but I kept hearing people say "Did you see ??? WOW!" I think maybe next year I will go as an artist!
Paula

Like US on Facebook !