Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2012-12-27, 10:23am

Default 3 silver glasses to take on a desert island ?

So what would be your favorite 3 silver glasses ? There are so many out there that it's difficult to know what is absolutely mandatory...

Sea Rocks Tutorial
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Ebook
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Follow me on
- My
shop
Old 2012-12-27, 11:50am
I like to melt things

This is a pretty tough decision, but I think I'd need to take Raku, Clio and Psyche.

-
-
Old 2012-12-27, 2:40pm
Happy Inner Dragon

Aion2, Clio and Aurae.

rusticalsfreestyle on Instagram

SRA# P107
Old 2012-12-27, 3:15pm
beads....mmmm

Clio, Psyche, Kronos.

::
Old 2012-12-27, 3:25pm
Storm Queen

Olympia Rain, Terra2 and Terranova2. If I think about it too long I may replace Terra2 with something else though.

Old 2012-12-27, 3:54pm
Lampworkaholic!

Clio Clio Clio.

OK, seriously, Clio, Helios, Boreas.

"And all will turn to silver glass, a light on the water, grey ships pass into the west." Annie Lennox
Old 2012-12-27, 4:21pm
I fart diamonds

Funny you bring this up. I really don't use silver glass but I just stumbled across my stash of original Double Helix (Nebula, Dark Star, Rhubarb, etc...):

I would probably take Iris Orange, Kugler Iris Gold and Gold Brown (or Iris Blue...)

Old 2012-12-27, 5:07pm
Lampworkaholic!

"And all will turn to silver glass, a light on the water, grey ships pass into the west." Annie Lennox
Old 2012-12-27, 5:35pm
Sheila Davis Designs

Clio, Iris Orange, Aurae

Old 2012-12-27, 8:08pm

Clio, Gaia, Psyche

Become a fan on Facebook:
Old 2012-12-27, 9:13pm

Triton, Nyx, and Terra2

Beaded Chic

Old 2012-12-27, 10:05pm

oh , wait, wait, wait, no psyche, orginal Terra.

Become a fan on Facebook:
Old 2012-12-27, 10:21pm

I'd have to take ekho, triton and psyche (or kalypso).
This is a desert island with power and torches etc right? If it's just to look at and pet I want those sparkly rods of Shawnette's!

Old 2012-12-28, 12:06am
Formerly Icarus Beads :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnette View Post
Funny you bring this up. I really don't use silver glass but I just stumbled across my stash of original Double Helix (Nebula, Dark Star, Rhubarb, etc...):

I would probably take Iris Orange, Kugler Iris Gold and Gold Brown (or Iris Blue...)
*slobber*

Etsy Vintage shop

Webpage ->
Old 2012-12-28, 12:08am
Formerly Icarus Beads :)

Terra (original), Triton, Clio
or
Terra (original), Psyche, Clio
or
Terra (original), Aurae, Clio

Yeap, that's the one.
Very difficult to decide, but I go with the last one.
There are a couple of odd lots that I would love to take instead of the Aurae, but they're no longer available ... so that's a real PITA.

Etsy Vintage shop

Webpage ->
Old 2012-12-28, 12:34am
T.J. made me do it

Raku, MC and Kronos.

Old 2012-12-28, 3:26am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth Beads View Post

Sea Rocks Tutorial
- Ebook
- Follow me on
- My
shop
Old 2012-12-28, 3:27am

Quote:
Originally Posted by luminous View Post
I'd have to take ekho, triton and psyche (or kalypso).
This is a desert island with power and torches etc right? If it's just to look at and pet I want those sparkly rods of Shawnette's!
Of course ! What would be the point of a desert island else ?

Sea Rocks Tutorial
- Ebook
- Follow me on
- My
shop
Old 2012-12-28, 4:10am
Entropy increasing....

Clio, Psyche and Gaffer Chalcedony
Old 2012-12-28, 4:48am
Unmedicated since '62

Triton, dark silver plum and loetz grey

I know those are weird choices

- my 17yo sons first novel

- download, get organised, enjoy
Old 2012-12-28, 7:02am

clear boro and one chunk each of 24k gold and 999 fine silver!

oh wait, soft glass? i'd have to say clio, terra, and luna 2.1
Old 2012-12-28, 7:18am
Scientific Glass Girl

triton. y'all can have the rest of it.

Old 2012-12-28, 8:27am
Rose colored glasses…√

TerraNova Two (TNT), Triton, Elektra...but I'd also need both of my DH clears.

If I can't have clear, original Terra, Iris Orange (Raku), original Kronos.

OMG I listed some stuff!!! Little devils ARE ice skating!!!

RIP Sunday; You can donate for Izzy's Future Trust @:

Live kindly...'cause karma will bite you in the ass harder than you ever thought about nibblin'...