Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2013-05-02, 11:31am
Larissa Spafford Designs

Default You can make glass beads! Beginning private beadmaking classes in Bend, Oregon

Hello!

You can learn to make glass beads! I'm now scheduling beginning lampworking classes for the rest of Spring, Summer and Fall.

In this one day class you will learn about the tools, equipment & safety involved in glass bead making. We will cover basic techniques such as making round beads, pulling a stringer and various beginning surface decoration techniques including dots, stringer trails, raking, plunging and encasing.

There will be both demonstration time, and hands on torch time. At the end of the day, you'll go home with beads you made and the basic knowledge you need to set up your own glass bead making studio and continue making beads! The fee for this class is $200.

I would love to help get you started on your adventures in lampwork glass bead making!

Bend is located in the stunningly beautiful, sunny high desert of Central Oregon. It is known for it's microbreweries and being a mecca for outdoor enthusiasts. It is a great place to visit! We are on the dry side of the Cascade Mountain Range, about a 3 1/2 hr. drive from Portland. The nearest airport is just 30min away in Redmond.

Contact me to schedule your class, my dates flexible Larissa

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.