Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2013-09-26, 7:15am
Lauscha Lady

Default It’s time for a LAUSCHA SALE!!!

It’s time for a LAUSCHA SALE!!!

Till the end of September all Lauscha will be 20% off!!! (not including Tri-colors or Sample Packs) We now have ALL the diameters of clear. Lauscha clear is one of the loveliest clears out there – try again if you haven’t used it in a while. We just got our shipment, so we’re restocked on most items. If you don’t see it on the web, ask about the color in the comments section and I’ll double check our inventory. Sometimes it takes a little while to propagate to the web.

*** Lauscha transparent RED. For sure, the most gorgeous red out there. Can't be beat. It is superior to the others and the only transparent red I use. The rod is red, not yellow, orange or murky clear and the glass strikes true. (tell me that you read this post in the comments section of the order form and I will discount your transparent red an additional 5% - making it 25% off!!! I really love this color and know you will as well.)

So take advantage of this great discount on an already great price for the exquisite and beautiful hand-pulled Lauscha glass. My usual volume discounts will apply on all your other glass purchases of CIM and Effetre if your order is over 5 pounds of glass. The breaks are at: 5 and 10 pounds. Over 5 pounds all regular CIM and Effetre will be 15% off, over 10 pounds - 20% off. And if you are a USA customer, my prices are in Canadian currency, so the exchange rate is also in your favor.

happy 'shoppe'ing
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2013-09-30, 11:30am

Lauscha Red is my all time favorite Red. And Grace is absolutely Lovely to buy from!!!!

new purple cricket @ home! minicc @ playing with fire in rockland! Sue & Nikki fighting over who gets to anneal the wonkies
Old 2013-10-02, 5:52am
Lauscha Lady

Thanks Lynda, you're sweet! And about the red - oh yeah! Starts red in the rod, and is just gorgeous in a bead. By far the best transparent red out there.