Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2013-12-11, 6:25pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Default Stephanie Sersich @ The Mandrel Jan 18/19, 2014

I feel just awful! I have neglected my LE peeps by not posting Stephanie's class here... I thought I did, I'm sorry that I just realized I didn't.

Anyway, Steph is coming to teach *Off Mandrel ...and Beyond!*
http://www.themandrel.com/index.php?...age=page&id=38

January 18/19, 2014 in my new (sorta) studio in Harbor City CA

Here's the description:

Off Mandrel Sculptural Techniques to Make Beads, Buttons, Pendants and Beyond

January 18 & 19, 2014 10am - 6pm $495

A light lunch and water will be provided. Please free to bring
anything else you would like for the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stephanie will show you how to produce the beads you’ve always imagined for your jewelry designs. In the workshop, students learn how to make jewelry components, some not formed on a mandrel at all. Exploring off-mandrel techniques allows a bead-maker to make buttons and pendants, both small and large in size.
Stephanie uses a variety of forms such as hearts, pods, and starfish to create the matrix (core bead) of her designs and decorates with stripes, dots, zig-zags and lacey edges. She will demonstrate how she forms sculptural shapes and embellishes with her vocabulary of different motifs. Emphasis will be placed on learning an array of techniques, hoping each student can utilize them to create something truly their own. This will be a unique opportunity for participants to learn from Stephanie’s (over fifteen) years of lampworking experience, and boundless creative energy.

Intermediate to advanced flameworking

www.SSSBeads.com

-------------------------------------------

There are just 2 or 3 seats left, one of which is the shared instructors seat (I personally think that's the best seat to have!)

Email or call
TheMandrel1@yahoo.com
or
310*413*9789
Please leave a message if I don't answer. I promise to call back ASAP.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.