Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2008-02-23, 12:58pm

Question Looking for a class in South Jersey

Hi,
I am a newbie to the site...and to lampworking.
I am trying to find a class to learn how to make fused/dichro glass. I can't find anything!!! I've checked Salem County College, The Carlisle School, Wheaton Village.

Does anyone know where I might be able to take a class in Southern New Jersey/Philadelphia/Delaware?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Lin
Old 2008-02-23, 7:10pm
Scientific Glass Girl

hi lin!

i'm sorry, i looked around too, and i can't find anything either. i will definitely let you know if anything comes up. i also live in south jersey.

hope you find a class soon!

ali

i just looked on this site.. http://www.jubilibeadsandyarns.com/flamework.html she is located in collingswood, and she hosted two fusing classes already thing year. maybe give her store a call and ask if there will be one in the future.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by AlivELampworK; 2008-02-23 at 7:12pm.
Old 2008-02-24, 10:16am

Thumbs down

Hi Ali,
Thanks for replying. I can't believe that within the Glass Community in Salem County, there are no fusing classes. Amazing!

I do know about that store you mentioned...but let's just say that wouldn't do business there if it were the last lampworking store in the universe.
I think a lot of folks feel the same way I do, as last I heard they frequently cancel classes because they do not have the minimum number of people to hold the class.