LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials

Old 2008-12-03, 7:51am
Mr. Cellophane

Vicki when you see Dustins work in person aren't you amazed at how precise all the dot placement is!!

I have known Dustin for 10 years now and he was that good from the very beginning.

He is very excited and working hard to get this out ASAP.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Libby

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-12-04, 12:27pm

darn right I would buy this one!

Old 2008-12-04, 12:39pm

I'd be in. He's on my take a "class from" list
Old 2008-12-04, 12:52pm
Ezzy

You had me at "Dustin Tabor..."
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.
Old 2008-12-05, 9:09am
Noobie

YES!
Old 2008-12-06, 2:33am
Goddess

Me too! I saw some of Dustin's beads while I was in Hamburg last month. They're awesome

Old 2008-12-06, 8:09am
Mr. Cellophane

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieFireBeads View Post
You had me at "Dustin Tabor..."
Snort....Annie that was a good one!!!

Libby

Old 2008-12-06, 10:06pm

Absolutely...definitely very interested...count me in!!!!!

Kat
Purr-sonalities Glass Art
Old 2008-12-10, 6:15am
Most have those beadies

I'd love to see a tutorial from Dustin Tabor. Love his work.

my
my

my
my

Old 2008-12-10, 5:34pm

Looks like fun...count me in too

Old 2008-12-12, 2:54pm

I started a new thread about it here:
http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=114777

Old 2008-12-13, 5:18am

Me too,I love his work.
Old 2008-12-14, 10:24am

For sure it would be one I would buy. He is on the list of classes I would like to take.

Old 2009-01-02, 1:18pm
disco granola punk

I took a class from Stephanie Sersich and Dustin in October and it was AMAZING. off-mandrel work was way beyond me, but they made it make sense. I loved Dustin's very methodical approach to what seemed unwieldy and impossible to me before.

if Dustin makes a tutorial, I'd probably buy it just because I know what kind of teacher he is, and it would be a continued reference for me. also knowing what kind of teacher he is, I'd recommend it to anyone wanting to get into or improve off-mandrel work because his teaching is full of really practical techniques.

but, given the issues of people passing copies of tuts around, I think I'd rather see him, or both he and Stephanie, do a DVD because actually watching them both juggle pieces from rod to punty, repuntying and otherwise transferring hot glass objects around was life-changing for me.

(retired from lampworking due to ill health)
Old 2009-01-02, 3:14pm
She's Back & Burnin'

oh...my...

I really think this tutorial needs a much closer inspection LOL!!!

if I could only stop drooling...

Sara

Old 2009-01-02, 3:34pm

Count me in !!!

Old 2009-01-02, 7:45pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

Cool!

DOG is my co-pilot
Cricket w/two 5 lpm oxycons - and sometimes a Minor.
Old 2009-01-02, 7:55pm
She's Back & Burnin'

Can't wait to take a class with Dustin!

Old 2009-01-04, 11:51am

Hi everyone,

I posted a link earlier in this thread to another thread about the completed tutorial, but since I've got this linking thing down now. I will update with a link to the page I setup about the tutorial.

Starburst Murrini Pendant Tutorial

And thanks again to everyone who has written kind words about the tutorial. I'm current gearing myself up to begin work on my second one.

Dustin

Old 2009-01-04, 2:22pm
Booger #7

heck yea!