Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Beads of Courage > Beads of Courage

Beads of Courage -- Discussion for all things Beads of Courage; the only not-for-profit, arts-in-medicine program putting to use the talents of glass beadmakers to uplift children dealing with life threatening illnesses, their families and the people who care for them. Families, clinicians and artists alike are welcome to join in! (Thank you to Lampwork Etc. for supporting Beads of Courage and helping to foster communication!) PHOTOS OF INDIVIDUALS OR CHILDREN ONLY ALLOWED WITH THEIR SPECIFIC CONSENT.

Old 2010-05-28, 11:42am
Obsessed Blogger

Default How about Giraffe Beads?

For those of you that like a challenge...how about making some giraffes?

As you know, kids love critters and animals. Every child has a certain animal that they love and we know one that loves giraffes.

You can send any and all giraffe beads to headquarters at:

Beads of Courage, Inc.
5301 S Houghton Road
Tucson AZ 85747

Also, show your pictures here! I don't get to see the beads that are sent to headquarters and I love to see what you all are up to!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
::
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-05-28, 4:38pm

Here's a link:

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Robinj; 2010-05-29 at 5:11am.
Old 2010-05-28, 10:29pm
Obsessed Blogger

Hi Robin.

that link hung up on me. If you ever want to shorted a url you can use sites like snipurl.com

You just put in the long one and they give you a short one.

Old 2010-05-29, 5:12am

Fixed it. Thanks Lori!
Old 2010-05-29, 10:50pm
Obsessed Blogger

Wow. those are great. Love the closeups of their skin too.

Old 2010-05-30, 11:10am
Catchen' the Sun

that link no longer works. It told me that it had been spammed.

SRA # K36 Catchen' the Sun Glass Art

Old 2010-05-30, 1:09pm
I speak Murrini!

Same here...I wanna see!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

De

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2010-05-30, 9:11pm

Well, that's frustrating! Sorry, I don't remember the website. All I remember is that they have a swirl watermark in the middle of the photos.
Old 2010-05-30, 9:55pm
Remember to keep smiling

Here is my attempt at making giraffe. Still need to PPP they all seem to have one leg shorter than the others.....ugh

SRA#P109
Old 2010-05-30, 10:32pm
Obsessed Blogger

They're adorable, Paula!!!

Old 2010-06-01, 4:39pm
Remember to keep smiling

Hi Lori I finally made a couple of giraffe's that are at least I feel are acceptable. I don't know who to address them to. Do I just send them to BOC in AZ. and they will know who wanted giraffe?

SRA#P109
Old 2010-06-01, 10:18pm
Obsessed Blogger

Yep. You can send to headquarters. They know to be watching for Giraffes.

Old 2010-06-05, 11:58am
I speak Murrini!

I found this cute tutorial while trolling around Etsy in the wee hours last night
! Looks very helpful and pretty simple; priced very reasonably, too!
[]=tags&includes[]=title

De

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2010-06-05, 4:26pm
Remember to keep smiling

How cute I wish I had knew about this when I first tried to figure out how to make one...and you are right not a bad price at all.

SRA#P109