Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2009-09-24, 5:41am
Does my glass look 2 big?

Thumbs up Jet Age Murrini!! Renee's Customer Service the best!

If anyone is thinking about getting some new murrini, check out Renee's at Jetagestudio, she has the most beautiful murrini.

But... She also has the best customer service!!

Thanks Renee!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-09-24, 7:34am
Tacki

Agreed! I just bought several baggies including the taji opal frit (=love) a couple days ago and I got it in yesterday. That conchas-whatever murrini is VERY cool!
Old 2009-11-02, 9:37pm
Burning through glass

Thanx Everyone!! We're so very happy to offer these "little guys"! We have so much fun making these artistic murrini elements...so much more to come! Thanks again!!!!
Renee Wiggins

Changeable Jewelry, Murrini & MORE!

Custom Supplies:

& Fine Art Beads & Jewelry:

&
Old 2009-11-02, 9:51pm
And silence is golden

Another happy customer here!
Old 2009-11-02, 10:04pm
da General

I LOVE Renee . . . she (and her murrinis) ROCK!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
|
Old 2009-11-17, 1:52pm
Burning through glass

Thanks everyone for the great compliments!

Now through the end of November, all frits and frit blends are on sale! That means our Taji and Lanikai opal frits are on sale as well! Please stop in soon!
Renee

Changeable Jewelry, Murrini & MORE!

Custom Supplies:

& Fine Art Beads & Jewelry:

&
Old 2009-11-17, 2:14pm
Gimme that silver glass!

I agree, Renee her service and her murrini/frits/beads are awesome!

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2009-11-20, 6:25am

Renee rocks. I haven't shopped in quite a while, (silly budget), but I'm hoarding the little baggie I bought from her & I drool over her site regularly!

new purple cricket @ home! minicc @ playing with fire in rockland! Sue & Nikki fighting over who gets to anneal the wonkies