Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2016-06-25, 7:22pm
novembersfyre everywhere

Default Glass Stock East

I am going to Glass Stock East! There is a myriad of wonderful classes to be had. For example one of the classes I am taking is the Space Marble Class with Kimmo Koskinen. There are still spaces available. I've posted a picture of the project marble. More information for Glass Stock East can be found here:

http://glassstock.com/glass-stock-east-2016/
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2016-07-03, 7:44am

If you are interested to see The Glass Resort, please visit our website at www.theglassresort.com. Go to Gallery and we have a ton of photos of what goes on along with the size of the torch table. Let me know if you have any questions about the area, restaurants, shopping, etc. - I'll be happy to help you out. I'm the manager of The Glass Resort.
Old 2016-07-23, 12:33pm
Wooohooo,GS!

Yay! I am so excited we will be at The Glass Resort! Thank you so much Mary Beth and Tracey for the info and thread!

Old 2016-07-26, 1:45pm
ManBearPig

I've been wanting to get up there. It's not far from me. Doesn't look like it's going to happen this year. Hopefully next year....

Old 2016-07-27, 6:29am
just another glass addict

Woohoo! I can't wait!! Hopefully it will cool down by then!

"Confidence, like art, never comes from having all the answers; it comes from being open to all the questions."
-Earl Gray Stevens-

Old 2016-09-13, 3:47pm
Wooohooo,GS!

3 weeks away, I am super excited, see you all there!

Old 2016-09-21, 6:53am
Hobby Junkie

Does anyone going have an extra bed (or floor space. I'm not fussy) for Saturday night??? I am coming for Saturday and Sunday and need a cheap place to stay. Please message me if you know someone who can help! Thanks!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 2016-09-21, 9:09pm
Angel's Mom

Those of you in Kimmo's Space Marbles will have a lot of fun. I saw the students' marbles from the GSW class and they were awesome. Kimmo is such a talented artist and a great teacher.

Life is short. Melt glass!
Old 2016-09-29, 2:48pm
Wooohooo,GS!

Thanks everyone, Bella bean found a bed!
Kris, I agree, he's amazing!
We have $250 day passes for open spots, come and join us next week for an incredible week of glassy goodness! It should be great weather for glass blowing, we are also doing boro pot pulls all day Saturday, woohoo!

Old 2016-10-01, 4:59pm
Sucks at being nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb c View Post
It should be great weather for glass blowing, we are also doing boro pot pulls all day Saturday, woohoo!
Have the fire extinguisher and burn cream handy if Delores is doing it. lol

Wish I could be there. I am missing you all too much.