No users in chat

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials

Old 2011-01-20, 10:32am
To Bead Or Not To Bead

You're doing a great job Amy. I like!

Patsy

Ebay:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2011-01-20, 10:34am
Storm Queen

I can't believe the huge wealth of free tutorials here that have gotten lost in all the chatter and questions. It's so nice to get them all separated. People should really take the time to go through them once I'm done.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2011-01-20, 10:40am
Nikki Haverstock

Aye Aye captain. I think I might play Tut Roulette and just randomly pick a tutorial to try each week. Thank you for all your work
Old 2011-01-20, 10:56am
Detail G-Mama!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polgarra View Post
Aye Aye captain. I think I might play Tut Roulette and just randomly pick a tutorial to try each week. Thank you for all your work
Where's the "like" button! I think that is a great idea, one I might try to get out of my funk!!

Old 2011-01-20, 11:06am
Nikki Haverstock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne Ricketts View Post
Where's the "like" button! I think that is a great idea, one I might try to get out of my funk!!
If other people are interested we could play a version of this in the patio? Take advantage of the new free tutorial section. Roll a dice, try the tutorial then post our results (Do you post what you have made in the free tutorial thread or is that a no-no?)
Old 2011-01-20, 11:08am
MacGalver

It really does look great ~ Amy, thanks for doing all the sorting! I'm excited, now everybody can find what they are looking for so much easier, and we have a place to discuss, ask questions, etc without littering up the tutorial libraries! Yeah!!!!!

Jo

Old 2011-01-20, 11:09am
MacGalver

Pol, you could do a random number generator to pick a free tut, then put up a weekly or monthly challenge with a link to the tut. I love that idea!

Jo

Old 2011-01-20, 11:18am
Detail G-Mama!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polgarra View Post
Roll a dice, try the tutorial then post our results (Do you post what you have made in the free tutorial thread or is that a no-no?)
I can only say for myself but I love to see what people do with my tutorials! I don't think it would be a no-no!

Old 2011-01-20, 1:53pm
Storm Queen

Done! As of this exact moment, the only thing that is in the Tutorial for Purchase section are completed tutorial ready for purchase. The only thing in the Free Tutorial section are completed free tutorials. Basically if it didn't fall into one of the above categories it went to the main tutorial section. All out dated sale threads were deleted.

Old 2011-01-20, 1:56pm
It's all about the color.

You Rock Amy!!!!!

(If the link doesn't work, edit the s out of your browser. It should be "http" not "https" Sometimes LE put in an S just for the heck of it.)

Old 2011-01-20, 2:49pm
Detail G-Mama!

Thank you Amy! You da woman!

Old 2011-01-20, 2:57pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

Wow, good work!

DOG is my co-pilot
Cricket w/two 5 lpm oxycons - and sometimes a Minor.
Old 2011-01-20, 3:01pm
Honey Badger

Excellent job! You make a fine housekeeper--who'da thunk?
Old 2011-01-20, 3:27pm
Storm Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by moondanse View Post
Excellent job! You make a fine housekeeper--who'da thunk?
I'm betting Corri wishes I could come to her house and clean too.

Old 2011-01-20, 4:23pm
Crispy Critter

Thanks, Amy!!!

Old 2011-01-20, 6:59pm
Born Facing Left

Thanks, Amy; what a massive job you've done!

Old 2011-01-20, 7:21pm

It looks great Amy! There is so much great stuff in the free section, and it was a walk down memory lane taboot!
Thanks.
joanne

- A work in progress

Old 2011-01-21, 11:10am

Thank you for reorganizing everything, Amy. It looks great. And thank you Corri for adding the new subforum!

Old 2011-01-25, 1:23am
Duchess of Dichro

Two thumbs up Amy,thanks!

Old 2011-01-25, 7:01am
Favorite color is shiny

Awesome Amy....I'm beyond thankful.... I was sooo lost.

I'm back after a long time with a cold torch. Torch Lit.... Life is goooood.....now!

---> LE
Old 2011-01-25, 8:12am
אהבה אני ישו

Perfecto! Thank you!

Believer
Wife
Mother
Grandmother
Student
Artist

Wishes the hot flashes she has were only the kind that occur at her torch...

Old 2011-01-25, 11:06am
Storm Queen

You're very welcome everyone. It felt good to organize it all.

Old 2011-02-03, 5:51am
Mary Lockwood

OMG...it looks absolutely fantastic!!!

I'm a tutorial seller and honestly--I even quit going into those forum rooms myself. It was just a hot mess in there.

I didn't post anything about retail tutorials in the regular tutorials section but I really really wish we could have been able to delete old sale threads in the tutorials for purchase area. That would have helped to be able to clear those out, but what Amy has done is even better.

Thanks for the subforums, Corri and thanks to Amy for all the hard work.

~~Mary