Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2015-04-19, 6:16pm

Default We are Tearing Down That Frit Girl!!!

[size="4"]Well, just temporarily! We're building a new shop!!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

April is here, and so are the rains... and hail! Due to all of the water - and water damage - that my current little studio/shop has undergone over the past few months, as well as the fact that I hardly have room enough to move my husmand & I have decided to tear down my current studio and build a new one where I can run my shop and he can do his metalwork. What does this mean in the interim?

Chaos! We have the new area staked off and are getting estimates for a new slab to be poured - we'll see how much of the rest the two of us can do. In the meantime I need to see how much I can move to the little room over the garage, and how quickly.

Seems to me that the less that needs to be moved, the better, right? So...as of now, everything in the shop is 20% off with a minimum purchase of $10. There is no limit to how many times you use the sale link, just be sure that you follow it so you get your savings! There are items that may go on backorder status - for the time being, unless the color is something that you really, truly need I will be notifying any customer of any items which go on backorder to see if they desperately need that frit or to expect a refund. I will try to catch items as I can so this happens as infrequently as possible

As we get closer to demolition/moving the sale may increase and shipping may be a wee bit slow as I try to locate moved colors. My husband & I will make every effort to keep the business open, but please bear with us as we make this wonderful transition!

To get to your sale site, please click on the following link:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leslie
Frit Happens...

Last edited by ThatFritGirl; 2015-04-20 at 10:58am.
Old 2015-04-20, 12:21am

The link says its invalid

Thanks Caroline
Old 2015-04-20, 7:35am
Jer. 29:11, Prov.10:19

That's the good kind of chaos!
Old 2015-04-20, 5:56pm

The link is fixed!!!

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2015-04-21, 7:32pm

You skeered me at first LOL!

Enjoy the anticipation of a new studio/shop!

--Helene
Old 2015-04-21, 7:38pm

ROFL!!

Got your attention

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2015-04-21, 9:09pm
They see me rollin'...

Well, shoot. I just placed an order a couple of hours ago and forgot to use the link. Is it too late to get the sale price?

Thanks!

-Patti
Old 2015-04-22, 7:39pm

Quote:
Well, shoot. I just placed an order a couple of hours ago and forgot to use the link. Is it too late to get the sale price?

Thanks!
Nah! I'll credit the 20% back to ya

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2015-04-22, 8:10pm
They see me rollin'...

Thank you!! You rock!

-Patti
Old 2015-04-24, 7:00pm

My pleasure Patti!!!

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2015-04-25, 10:38am

Leslie, the link just takes me to a new tab of the same page. Is it just my dumb self?

-Helene
Old 2015-04-25, 5:25pm
They see me rollin'...

I'm not Leslie, but this message should be near the top of the page:

"You successfully added the coupon code: RenovationSale20. Your discount is calculated during checkout."

-Patti
Old 2015-04-25, 7:15pm

>facepalm<

Doh, thank you Patti!
Old 2015-04-26, 7:57pm

Sorry that this is causing you guys so much fun!!

My other option was to go through each item and place it on sale which was sooo not going to happen no matter how much I love you guys - I would have been done about the time that my new shop was built!!!

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2015-04-27, 6:56am
Phill

Perhaps you could highlight that specific phrase in lager letters and maybe in another color Leslie.

At my age I need to be led by the hand and in some cases hit with a brick.

( Only the wifeunit gets to use the Clue by Four )
Old 2015-04-27, 7:00pm

I'll see if I can figure out how. So far I think it's one of those automatic things, but in the meantime....

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2015-04-27, 8:48pm
Phill

I was thinking of larger lettering and colors on the website when we get there.

Old 2015-04-28, 6:43pm

LOL! I know Speed. My darn webhost won't let me modify the text/color when I create the saving's links (I use GoDaddy) - they're great otherwise for a non-web-designer with as much stock as I carry! So.... I went with the next best thing
(being my usual wise-butted self)

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2015-04-28, 8:21pm
Phill

I kind of figured it was something like that.

Good Luck with the project.

I remember that "projects tend to expand until you actually have them in the bedroom waking you up in the mornings".

You have my admiration.
Old 2015-05-04, 6:22pm

Don't forget that our moving sale is still going on!!!

Here's a quick peak at a little of what's progressing on the new space!!
Attached Images

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2015-05-04, 10:49pm
Phill

Wow!
Old 2015-05-08, 7:48pm

Been a bit under the weather with the, um, weather... got gifted by the Strep fairy *and* the chest cold fairy (generous little things) so if you've ordered within the past three or four days I've been in bed, not touching or else-wise getting my nasty little germs all over YOUR gorgeous frit. I'm hoping to be shipping again tomorrow!!

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2015-05-15, 6:29pm
Live and Let Live

Thanks for keeping your germs.
Hope you're feeling better. Placed an order on the 6th but have not seen an update on shipping as yet.

Old 2015-05-17, 6:25pm

Hi Lisa! Spam frequently likes to eat my tracking notices - hungry little beast! Your tracking number is 9400 1118 9922 3426 7440 15 and hopefully you should see your goodies (sans germs) tomorrow!!!

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2015-05-18, 7:56am
Live and Let Live

Sweet... thanks, Leslie!

Old 2015-05-19, 7:12pm

Always a pleasure!!

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2015-05-26, 7:22pm

Had to laugh today - was able to *finally* get out to the studio/shop and assess damage as well as pack some orders. When I opened the door not only was there the expected mud and water on the floor (and my jar of Aurae frit - broken frown emoticon ) but an entire family of little water frogs had moved in to take shelter from all of the storms! Yes, I admit that I collect frogs - got that from dad, but not the live variety! These were awesome though - cute little eyes bugging out like little blobs of glass... They all scampered away & hid when I tried to catch them so I guess I have some squatters for awhile!

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2015-05-26, 8:44pm

Frogs eat bugs - keep them!
Old 2015-05-26, 9:31pm
Phill

I was thinking about you and all this rain Leslie.

Good to see you are still online. That means you haven't washed away downriver.
Old 2015-07-16, 11:57pm
It's all about the color.

Downriver would be my place. She's always welcome there- unless the road to get there is flooded. Sam is even further downstream.

(If the link doesn't work, edit the s out of your browser. It should be "http" not "https" Sometimes LE put in an S just for the heck of it.)