Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2006-05-26, 5:27pm
FKA Stacia

Default Amy of Zoozii--the best!

Hey,

A big thank you to Amy of Zoozii's presses. I got inspired with the new bead that must be made for a show in a couple of weeks and called Zoozii saying I had to have a 11/2" tab press ASAP. She got it out to me in matter of a few days!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm thrilled and hope the new bead turns out like it looks in my mind. She has great customer service.

Thanks again
Stacia
Old 2006-05-26, 8:42pm

Yep, Amy and her dad DEFINITELY rock!

She's let me test a couple new items and she is always SO fast with delivery!

Hugs
Lynnie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thank You to ALL of my friends
who have journeyed
With me thru my elbow injury
and recovery!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

:
Old 2006-05-27, 3:24pm

I AGREE
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Amy was so nice to me too, she made me a special request press that I LOVE. I haven't stopped using it

It isn't often in this busy world that you find someone to do special things for you, I think she is top notch!

THANKS AMY
Old 2006-05-28, 6:14pm
A True Woofer

Amy is a peach and her tools are the best.

Old 2006-07-21, 7:59am
Still makin' flowers...

I agree!

My sweetie tried ordering a Zoozii Press from Olympic Color Rods way back in September (for my birthday). After 6 months of waiting for it, I finally gave up and ordered it directly from Amy. She shipped it out so fast, it left my head spinning! And I love it!!!

--NEW and Updated Beading Tutorials for all levels
!
Old 2006-07-21, 12:19pm

I only live one state away so it's almost like instant gratification when I order from Zooziis. The customer service is top notch.