Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2007-12-06, 1:12pm

Default Used/refurbished oxycons

Hello,
I've also posted this in the garage sale, but wanted to check with the vendors as well... I am in need of an oxycon, used is what I am looking for just because that would be all I could afford right now, I just thought I would check, thank you
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2007-12-06, 5:15pm

Me too. I was thinking of asking Santa for one. Don't know how to search it on ebay. Don't really even know what I'm needing but I'm tired of buying oxygen and DH is tired of toteing it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"People can be the wind beneath your wings or the anchor on your boat" John Maxwell
Old 2007-12-06, 5:19pm

Yah, I can't even set up a tank here, we have no where to put something that tall along the wall, and fills here are $40.00 for the small tanks on top of that!!

Old 2007-12-06, 6:39pm
Melting Glass Since 1995

OXYCON M-15 FOR SALE & WHY

I have an Oxycon M-15, now renamed M-20. I bought it when I was using a mid-range torch. With a Mid-range it worked, but just barely. For the last 1 1/2 years I have been using a Carlisle Wildcat. This is a really nice, hot torch but there is no one that could make this work with an M-15 as some websites indicate. Yes, I would Love it if I could use an O2 concentrator, but at this point I would have to get a very costly O2 generator. I am paying only $14 per month to rent 2 huge, 4K tanks which last for about 2 weeks each. M-15 has got to go. I would be happy with $600. It is about 2 years old but I highly doubt that I used it more than 100 hours. UPS is 63 Lbs. from zip code 53220.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I also have an etsy site. I have been selling silver earwires and such, but have yet to sell a finished piece of jewelry or Artwork. Maybe mu stuff is just too far out there!
RawhideArtist
Old 2007-12-06, 9:49pm
Happiness is....

Try this place, Jay is great and the prices are nice too!

A Crickett and 2 5lp oxycons