Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2017-06-14, 2:18pm

Default New Effetre Clear 006 and New Vetrofond Clear

Recently I returned from Italy with GREAT news about clear.

Vetrofond has a new clear that will be available from the factory sometime in September. My good friend Alexx Cheng got a stick and tested it and had a few others test it and everyone gives it a thumbs up!!!

Effetre also has a new version of their Super Clear 591006.

I have not tested the Effetre clear, but was told that it is very good and it is available now at the factory and it will be in my shipment from Effetre that should arrive at Frantz Art Glass in late August.

I have ordered a small amount (200kg) to be airfreighted to us this week and should arrive within two weeks.

Because of the high cost of airfreight, there may be only a small discount, but when you order $125 worth of anything, you will still get free shipping (see rules on our website).

I am bringing in 5-6mm and 8-9mm.

Mike Frantz

Frantz Art Glass Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Torch Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206
Old 2017-06-15, 10:06am

Vetrofond?
Old 2017-06-15, 12:47pm

Default Update on 2 new clears

Yes, Vetrofond coming soon, maybe some by air at end of September and then seafreight in early December.

The new version of Effetre 591006 Super Clear is arriving within 2 weeks from Effetre by air.

The seafreight with the new super clear will be here in August

I will post when I know it gets to us.

Mike

The Torch Website:

Old 2017-06-15, 1:10pm

Excited to see some Vetrofond even if it's only clear. Will they be making more rods for us in the future?
Old 2017-06-15, 3:14pm
Senior Moment

I was under the impression the old owners wouldn't sell their recipes. So is this a new Vetrofond clear? Or did they get a hold of the old recipes?

I never finish anything. I have a black belt in partial arts.
Old 2017-06-15, 3:30pm

Default Clearly only Clear

Quote:
Excited to see some Vetrofond even if it's only clear. Will they be making more rods for us in the future?
Vetrofond will only have clear available from now on.

Mike F

The Torch Website:

Old 2017-06-15, 4:38pm

Oh well
That's heartbreaking
Old 2017-06-23, 6:41pm

Default Effetre new Super Clear

The new Effetre Super Clear should be at Frantz Art Glass in about a week.

Mike

The Torch Website:

Old 2017-06-23, 7:22pm
Loving learning

If I order this weekend, can I have the order held until the new clear arrives? I will wait to order if not.
Old 2017-06-24, 11:50am

Default Arriving soon: Effetre New Super Clear

Quote:
If I order this weekend, can I have the order held until the new clear arrives? I will wait to order if not.
Later this week we will have more information about the clear that is coming by air and the few smaller bundles of "this" and "that" from nooks and crannies at Effetre.

I really have no idea when it will show up. it could be this Monday, it could be the following week. Just depends on when it ships, how quickly they find room on an airplane, how quickly it goes through customs and how soon the freight company can bring it to us.

Mike Frantz

The Torch Website:

Old 2017-06-27, 1:08am
Millionaire in Training

Why is Vetrofond no longer producing colors? There are so many I love by them. Yellow Ochre, Sunshine, just to name a few.

Old 2017-06-27, 8:27pm

Default New Effetre Clear

Quote:
The new Effetre clear will be on our website late this Thursday, with our new two week 4th of July Sale.

When I was at Effetre I found the color Lizard that we had been out of for a while, and that is a $42 per pound glass that will be available on the new sale at an UNBELIEVABLE price.

A few colors with really BIG discounts.

Dichroic on sale!
Some tools and misc on sale!
Big Discount on the BIG THREE (Effetre, CiM and Vetrofond)

FREE SHIPPING with orders of $125 (there are some details and rules on our website)

And other stuff TOO!

Mike

The Torch Website:

Old 2017-06-27, 8:40pm

Default 4th of July Sale

Quote:
Why is Vetrofond no longer producing colors? There are so many I love by them. Yellow Ochre, Sunshine, just to name a few.
Vetrofond's main business is blowing glass lampshades and glass parts. Their factory is remarkable, the way they make their glass is top secret, really cool glass making equipment.

In the early 1990's Vetrofond began to reproduce the Effetre line of glass.

I do believe that most of the blown glass produced at Vetrofond is made from clear and white glass.

At one point Vetrofond stopped producing glass rods and went back to production for a glass lamp company. One style of light consists of many of the 13-14mm clear rods about a foot long, not worked in a torch. They use water jet tools to cut, form and drill into these glass rods.

They had no need for any smaller sized rods, but if I put in a large enough order, I could have any size i would like made.

I have heard some good things about the new Effetre clear, and hopefully after I get both shipments of clear from the two different companies, I will have two companies to supply me with really nice clear.

A long time coming!!!!!!

Watch for our newsletter, our next sale rocks!!!!!!

Mike Frantz

The Torch Website:

Old 2017-06-27, 10:40pm
Naysayer

"When I was at Effetre I found the color Lizard that we had been out of for a while, and that is a $42 per pound glass that will be available on the new sale at an UNBELIEVABLE price."

Is it available? I cannot find it.

Anxious to try the vetro clear too!
Old 2017-06-28, 8:22pm

Default Airefreight has arrived from Italy

Quote:
"When I was at Effetre I found the color Lizard that we had been out of for a while, and that is a $42 per pound glass that will be available on the new sale at an UNBELIEVABLE price."

Is it available? I cannot find it.

Anxious to try the vetro clear too!
The Lizard might be on sale by Thursday at $42 per pound and with a 30% discount the price now becomes $29.40.

But if you wait til our 4th of July sale starts on Friday and lasts for a couple weeks, the price is just $10.50 per pound.

We have 60 pounds.

Effetre clear that just came in today will be available by Friday.

Vetrofond clear will not arrive by air until sometime in late September
Vetrofond clear seafreight before Christmas.

Mike Frantz

The Torch Website:

Old 2017-06-29, 1:00am
Naysayer

thanks!
Old 2017-06-29, 10:53am

Default New Effetre Clear for sale now at Frantz

We have activated our Effetre 591006-05 and 08 on our website. The price is $14 per pound with a 2 pound limit.

Mike

The Torch Website: