No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Studio

Studio -- Show us your studio setup

Old 2007-03-21, 11:40pm
Michelle Morrison-Geschke

Default Ten months in the making....

For anyone that doesn't want to read through my first thread "OK I admit...I have no studio"....Things have changed!!

The project started last Memorial Day weekend...and now I have my very own fire!!!

My DH has been building me a 8x8 garden shed in the backyard, and on Sunday night, we had a flaming torch!! Here are my first beads samples in
the new place (after having not played with fire for 6 months, I was pleased to get four going at once)!

Here is a picture of my work corner...

Yeah! I'm so excited!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
New items!

I'm mostly over at Facebook these days... and working. Life has gotten... Hectic. I will try to check messages here... but try FB if you need me...
Old 2007-03-22, 12:06am
Ruebennesqueness Queenie

and a damn pretty corner it is... now, if I could get my punishment on a corner like that! LOL.

Congratulations!!!

Giving
a try!
Old 2007-03-22, 2:51am
Knob Creek Glass

Very Nice!!!! Congratulations
Old 2007-03-22, 5:31am
Shine your bright side!

W00t!

Congrats....love the tiles.

Website!
"When you discover your mission, you will feel its demand. It will fill you with enthusiasm and a burning desire to get to work on it." - W. Clement Stone
Old 2007-03-22, 5:50am

What a great space and husband, congrats!
Old 2007-03-22, 6:23am
birdergirl ~o~

WOW tres fanci!
Is the white plastic thing you hold the short pieces in an ice cube maker ? I need something like that!
I'm in Maine not too far away from you!

~raised by wolves~sleeps with foxes~cooks for crows~feeds the bears~scrabbles with squids~antisymmetrical~politically agnostic.

Torchering glass since spring '06~ gold cricket & oxycon!~
Old 2007-03-22, 6:47am
reaction junkie

congrats!!!! Your corner looks wonderful - can we see what the rest of it looks like?

/
/
/
Old 2007-04-01, 5:40pm
Martyrs don't bitch.

yay! Little does she know I will infest it in a couple months when I have no where to go...have torch, will travel...

Teague

< - Click for Etsy Shop
Old 2007-04-03, 1:03pm
It's all about art.

Michelle, your new studio looks really nice. You are going to love torching into the corner, it makes it so easy to reach everything.
Happy flames!

Old 2007-04-10, 3:51pm
Martyrs don't bitch.

Michelle let me play in her studio yesterday, it's both adorable and functional! And she even has a slave boy... I mean "son," who cleans beads for cheap!

Teague

< - Click for Etsy Shop
Old 2007-04-10, 7:41pm

Very nice!!!

(website in construction)
Old 2007-05-16, 1:07am

How very cool!!! lets see some photo's from beads made from all those frits I sent home in a care pkg. Will be in Springfield in couple of weeks but lost your phone number, please pm me with it and we can "meat" at the Kona Cafe?.......to those confused, Kona Cafe great bar-b-que place outside of Eugene.

_