Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Website help and critique

Website help and critique -- Get assistance with your website.

Old 2009-03-25, 7:58pm

Default Ok My website is really done

Take a look...tell me what you think

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Get Your New Hagstrom Art Glass Videos on my website and Etsy now!!!
Old 2009-03-25, 9:07pm
Mandrel Slayer

I love the photos against the black. They really show off the boro. The cart dosen't seem to work but maybe you already know that. Overall, I think it looks great and shows off your work.

Bonny

Nothing right now

What happens in Rockland, stays in Rockland.....
Hellcat, Two M-15s, propane and finally no tanked oxy.
Old 2009-03-25, 10:59pm

The cart works...you have to click on the online store button by on the left. Kinda weird I know.. Anyways I hope it does...I have had some sales off there..maybe it was down..now Im scared...

Old 2009-03-25, 11:59pm

Thanks for pointing that out...I went back and fixed it now...WOW WHAT A WORK IN PROGRESS!

Old 2009-03-26, 12:43pm

The site looks as good as your work does and your work is great.
Bob
Old 2009-03-26, 12:52pm
Know-it-all Megalomaniac

Well done, sir!

Get your copy of the new Lampwork Etc. Tutorials and Tips Book

Old 2009-03-26, 7:56pm
Mandrel Slayer

Working great and looks lovely.

Nothing right now

What happens in Rockland, stays in Rockland.....
Hellcat, Two M-15s, propane and finally no tanked oxy.
Old 2009-03-28, 10:33am
old person/new member

That is one kick ass website. Love the set up and the photos are wonderful.
I noticed that only some pieces have prices. I would suggest either have prices on all available ones or don't have prices. (i'm sure if I'd clicked on the cart the prices would have come up- but I probably would want to know what the cost was before putting it in the cart.

Nice job. Gorgeous beads.

Old 2009-03-28, 11:28am

thanks Cathy..God I have ADD or something..gonna fix that now

Old 2009-05-15, 6:34pm

Awesome site! I love your imploded work! (Unfortunately I am very implosion challenged)
The pic of the your wife, you and your little guy is a nice touch!

Duane
Old 2009-07-09, 6:40pm
KAS Lampwork Beads

Wow! Your beautiful pieces of art against the black background is just awesome! Not sure how you did it but it's a real eye-popper! Excellent site Kathleen (kas)

My ETSY STORE:

Old 2009-07-10, 4:13pm

Good job! You need to take the time to write your about me page. I understand your putting off......but stop it and just do it!

Old 2009-07-12, 1:49am

Great Photography!

Just one small unimportant comment - instead of having the following actual words to click on "http://www.shop.HAGSTROMARTGLASS.COM/main.sc" maybe hyperlink some nicer words?

Cheers

Karen

Old 2009-08-04, 7:17am
Rich in Friends...

Gorgeous website and phenomenal work!

The only thing I noticed ... on the Galleries and Friends page, Winship is not a clickable link to their website.

Well done!
they are there. ”

Old 2009-08-04, 10:17am

Great job with your about me page! I love the pic of you, wife and babe.

I need to take my own advice and get my about me page done!