LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2010-08-01, 1:14am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Smile The Making of Flower Murrini - Tonbodama Style

Almost 60% of this E-book is done. So I thought it would be time to announce it.

I got many request from lampworkers and fellow murrini makers. If I would consider writing an E-book on my Sakura flower murrini. Some of you already knew i was in the middle of writing.

So here I am again, on a new writing journey

What to expect from this E-book:

* How to think in flower murrini
* How to make all your flower parts
* Assembling all flower parts
* Trouble shooting
* Pulling the actual cane
* Why to pre-pull points
* How to apply flower murrini

Of Course i will devote a part on Tools to use, things to keep in mind etc.

In the end you will know how to make my Sakura Flowers and how to make a Waterflower.

Thanks

Currently on a Knight Bullet and 2 oxycons and tanked oxy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2010-08-01, 2:59am

Can't wait, it will be a great to my tutorial collection

Val

Old 2010-08-01, 8:06am
Uh-oh means it's too late

I still don't know how she makes the waterflowers lol they are gorgeous!!

Old 2010-08-01, 8:51am

I bought some of her sakura flowers and don't know how to apply them.
Old 2010-08-01, 9:31am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Hi Pat,

Did you not receive a bookmark card with instructions?
Cause that should have been in your order.

This is the info on the card:

Flower murrini instructions

1: Spot heat where the murrini should go.
2: Flash the murrini in the flame, push the murrini in.
3: Heat a blob of clear on and put it on top of the murrini to prevent imploding.
4: Heat the clear and gently push it down a little.
5: Ad another blob of clear on top. Melt it in, now use a round pusher and push it down directly in the centre. If it is of centered 1 part of the petals will get smaller while the other part get pushed out.
The round pusher opens the flower.
6: Heat the murrini and gently paddle down.
7: Encase your bead as desired.

Congrats you have applied your first flower.

Let me know if you have any questions.

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2010-08-01, 8:26pm

If I did I misplaced it. Thanks for the instructions.
Old 2010-08-02, 12:04am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Your welcome Pat, if you still need help just send me a PM or e-mail.

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2010-08-02, 10:44am
Oh No You Didn't!

I'm subscribing to this thread so I know when it's finished. The flowers are gorgeous!

My name is............. Deb

Minor/Propane/1 oxycon
Old 2010-08-03, 6:35am
Anyone need some spacers?

I would love to pre order this

Old 2010-08-03, 7:23am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Thank you, i will mention it in here when it is done.
If you would like to pre-order that would be an option.

But i would hate it that you would have to wait till it is ready.So i am not sure about the whole pre-order part.

Let me know what you think

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2010-08-03, 1:18pm
Lover of all things color

I'm subscribing too, looks like something I might want to try....again.

GTT Lynx-M10 Oxy-con

Old 2010-08-03, 3:47pm
OY and Psyche Junkie

How wow Chrissy, this looks great! Thanks so much for doing this!

Cheers
Kathy

Minor with one concentrator

Old 2010-08-03, 7:48pm

To me pre-ordering means that some time down the road I will get such a nice surprise in my email besides bills n such

Old 2010-08-03, 8:00pm
Lover of all things color

I'd be happy to pre-order. We could be your quality checkers...LOL

GTT Lynx-M10 Oxy-con

Old 2010-08-03, 8:00pm
OY and Psyche Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beadbug View Post
To me pre-ordering means that some time down the road I will get such a nice surprise in my email besides bills n such
I agree! I wouldn't mind pre-ordering either!

Cheers
Kathy

Old 2010-08-04, 3:23am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

OK, you all have convinced me.

I will go and set-up a pre-order page and when it is done i will post in here.

I think i should give away some free flower murrini for all pre-orders.... don't you agree?

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2010-08-04, 3:43am
Jacqueline Parkes

Uh huh, hehe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy View Post
OK, you all have convinced me.

I will go and set-up a pre-order page and when it is done i will post in here.

I think i should give away some free flower murrini for all pre-orders.... don't you agree?

Old 2010-08-04, 4:53am
OY and Psyche Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy View Post
Something for free? You have to ask??

Cheers
Kathy

Old 2010-08-04, 4:55am

I'll pre-order too

Old 2010-08-04, 5:14am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebug View Post
Something for free? You have to ask??

Cheers
Kathy
what was i thinking.... LOL

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2010-08-04, 6:10am

I always love a good bonus.

Old 2010-08-04, 7:15am

I'm looking forward to it. I haven't had any lessons on murrini in a long time!
Old 2010-08-04, 7:41am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

OK.
So I caved in, and I am going to offer a pre-order on this new E-book to be.
BUT……..
To make up the waiting time, although it is your own choice to pre-order, all pre-orders will receive a minimum of 6 murrini’s in the style explained in the E-book. So it will be a minimum of 3 Sakura flowers and 3 water Flowers.

The price of this new E-book will be $ 25,-

The Banner below will forward you to the pre-order page.

Thank you all for yoru support!

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2010-08-04, 10:31am
Shelarious

I never do this with tutorials, but this one looks really great so I went ahead and pre-ordered. Thank you!

Old 2010-08-04, 11:13am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Thank you so much for all the pre-orders.

Just a little note for all who are wondering.

This E-book is made with coe 104 glass. You do not need to have Satake glass to be able and make flower murrini.

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2010-08-04, 11:39am
Bead Imp

Just pre-ordered mine! Looking forward to it!

Old 2010-08-04, 11:56am
To Bead Or Not To Bead

Hi Chrissy:

Sounds like a great tutorial. I would like to see bigger pictures and more examples.

Patsy

Ebay:
Old 2010-08-04, 12:45pm
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Hi Patsy,

At this time i do not have bigger pictures to show of the murrini. But i do have more samples of beads with my flower murrini:

Sakura Flower

Water flower

Dichro flower

Other flower murrini

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2010-08-09, 11:17am

Just pre-ordered! Looking forward to it!
Old 2010-08-10, 3:22am

Just had to pre order, can't wait until it is ready.

Val