LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2011-07-20, 6:05pm
If the Wooden Shoes Fit??

Thank you so very much.. Got the tutorial, and just read it over.. This is the best explained way to make these beads, fabulous tutorial.. I can't wait to try my hand at them..

Big Hugs, We all need them...
Old 2011-07-30, 12:21pm

I just got my tutorial and looked it over. Very detailed and easy to read and understand.
You are a peach to share this with all of us!
I can't wait to try this myself.
Thanks.
Renee
-Michael Malone as Jean Claude Claudel
Old 2011-07-31, 2:47am

Thanks a lot Renee, i hope you have fun with it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Magma Beads .
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2011-08-10, 12:49pm
yes, llamas...and ducks

Location: Langley, BC, Canada, North America, Northern Hemisphere, Earth.

Just purchased it from your Etsy shop - looking forward to the tutorial!!!

Flaming on a Minor with concentrator.

Old 2011-08-11, 2:42pm

I hope you like it, i'd love to see some pictures with your results

Magma Beads .

Old 2011-08-12, 7:44pm

Just purchased this. Been on the fence for awhile since I am still a newbie, but just got my new Cricket in the mail today so I couldn't think of a better way to try it out!

Once a Marine, Always a Marine! Semper Fi!
Old 2011-08-13, 3:17pm

Thank you Crazydays i hope you have fun with it.

Magma Beads .

Old 2012-01-06, 9:54pm

I totally love this tutorial! Super easy to read and understand and I can't wait to try a bunch of different color combos and embellishments! Here is one of the first sets I did with the tutorial. I have a couple more that I haven't taken pictures of yet, I will post them when they are edited.

Old 2012-01-07, 3:00pm

Hi Sonja I love the colours you used, so soft and beautiful ! Your beads are amazing ! Great job !!

Magma Beads .

Old 2012-01-08, 8:43pm

Thanks! These were super fun and the directions were so easy to follow! I have been admiring your beads for quite some time now and am just thrilled that you are willing to share how you do it!

Old 2012-01-18, 7:56pm

Here is another set. I wish I would have put a layer of white or black under the colors on these but overall, not too bad.

Old 2012-01-19, 9:16pm

Sonja you are doing great !! I love your beads

Magma Beads .

Old 2012-01-20, 2:39pm

I am going to work on smaller dots so the beads don't get too big lol. These are 16mm which isn't too bad but I think I would like to get them down to 12-14 mm.

Old 2012-01-29, 2:21pm
Light My Torch

how long does it take to get this?
thanks
jeri

Old 2012-01-29, 3:37pm

I got mine in a couple of hours but remember, he is in Australia so his daytime is our nighttime and vice versa.

Old 2012-01-29, 3:55pm

Hi Jeri, i have just sent you the tutorial I hope you have lots of fun with it.

Regis

Magma Beads .

Old 2012-01-29, 6:20pm
Light My Torch

got it! thank you!

Old 2012-02-07, 8:57am

Got my tut last night! I read it from cover to cover and am off to the torch to give it a try. The 84 pictures are fabulous! I love that you suggested a few specific glass color possibilities to get started. If I can't quite 'get it' it won't be because of the tut. It' very well done. Thanks so much for putting this together.
Old 2012-02-07, 1:00pm
Lover of Hot Glass, BABEE

Just purchased your tut and can't wait for it to get here. I am so excited.
Old 2012-02-07, 1:27pm

Regis -
Your tutorial is fantastic. I made this bead after reading it and several more that still need to be photographed. Your instructions and the pictures are so clear and make so much sense! Thank you!

Old 2012-02-07, 3:33pm

Lisa, WOW... that is one amazing bead !

Thank you all for the kind words on the tutorial, i am really happy you like it.

Magma Beads .

Old 2012-02-07, 3:41pm
Lover of Hot Glass, BABEE

Smile

Just received mine and can't wait for the Hubby to go to work and get Brooke off to school tomorrow so I can try it out.
Old 2012-05-09, 12:57am

Just bought your tutorial. Can't wait to give it a go!

Thanks for sharing, your beads are gorgeous!

Old 2012-05-09, 2:39pm

Hi Dawn, i hope you have fun with it!! Please show us your results, i would love to see them

Magma Beads .

Old 2012-05-09, 11:55pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magma View Post
Hi Dawn, i hope you have fun with it!! Please show us your results, i would love to see them
Will do!

Thanks so much for sharing your technique, the tutorial is wonderful and I had a blast with it today, 8+ hours of playing with it. There's a bit of a learning curve, which is awesome, I need to be challenged in order to have fun. Lol.

Old 2012-05-14, 3:19pm

Here's one of the practice beads that I made using the techniques from your tutorial. Loads of fun to play with!

I still have lots of practicing to do, but the instructions are very clear and helpful.

Sorry for the yucky picture, I didn't realize it was so blurry. lol.

Last edited by upinflames; 2012-05-14 at 3:22pm.
Old 2012-05-14, 11:30pm
Happy Inner Dragon

It's the variations - like the little 'hoods' in the beads that intrigue me. Now I can find out how.. when it's shot at me thru cyberspace

rusticalsfreestyle on Instagram

SRA# P107
Old 2012-05-17, 2:32pm

Dawn, that is fantastic ! I love what you have done with it. It kinda looks like a mushroom, i love it

Magma Beads .

Old 2012-05-29, 2:11pm

Just got the tutorial this morning before going to work; printed it out and had a look: just wonderful! Clear instructions, beautiful pictures -- very motivating! Thank you for sharing!
Old 2012-05-29, 2:23pm

I am happy you like it Shirley i would love to see your results if you have a chance to post some.

Magma Beads .