Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Shows and Festivals

Shows and Festivals -- Upcoming events

Old 2009-04-18, 12:29pm
Senior Moment

I will be going for the first time this year! I am taking lots of classes but not doing a booth. I'm looking forward to meeting you all!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-04-18, 2:23pm
Hummel factory reject

See everyone there! I'll be in booth #118.

Old 2009-04-20, 6:13am

Smile

I'll be there too! My spot is the same, 1231 right next to Ed Garfield and to my other side is Anne Choi. Hey, Brent, so glad we'll get to be across the street neighbors again ! I'll have a whole new batch of my favorite fish ( because heaven knows I am depleated from last year's work and down torch time) as well as some goodies I just brought back from Murano for selling.

I'll also have a part of my table with Jeff Barber's beads, as he will be busy teaching for most of the show days. If any of you have never had a chance to take his workshop, I highly recommend it! His patience and teaching methods are just wonderful..... here's a link to his website: http://www.lakesideartglass.com/

Old 2009-04-20, 11:37am
boro color bender

Can't wait to see you Ofilia! I'm a gonna git me a fish this year... so bring a happy one for me.

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
Old 2009-04-20, 1:13pm
Fusing Glass

I will be there too, booth 207 I think. Cant wait~!
Old 2009-04-23, 2:04pm

Jim Moore is coming as well! He will be in our booth with us.... booth #10

Old 2009-05-05, 12:18pm

This is so exciting. I am driving from Windsor Ontario (across from Detroit) to Bead and Button this June. I've never been before and I'm coming with 3 of my lampworking friends. I can't wait to see everyone and their beads in person! Any suggestions for show first timers?
Cheers,
Jane Sylvester
My etsy
Old 2009-05-05, 7:53pm
Put beads on your head!

Hi Jane! Last year was my first time attending and I really enjoyed it! The shopping is amazing! Are you taking any classes?
You are practically down the road from me, my studio is near Sarnia.

Old 2009-05-05, 7:55pm
Put beads on your head!

Oh, and I am THRILLED that Kim Affleck will be there with Karen Bye. Karen was one of the first beadmakers I purchased lampwork from so it was wonderful to meet her last year...and now to get a chance to see Kim's work too...well, I am very excited!

It would be so great if we could all meet somehow, somewhere!! I will write miss-spider on my name tag!

Last edited by miss-spider; 2009-05-05 at 7:56pm. Reason: added stuff
Old 2009-05-07, 11:25am

Hi Karen,

I haven't signed up for any classes cuz I'm just going for the weekend and all the classes I liked are the week before. Maybe next year. I envy your proximity to Artistry in Glass in London. Although if I lived closer to the store I'd likely spend much more...

Jane
Old 2009-05-07, 6:23pm

I have been on the waiting list for this show for two years now.......lame

Get Your New Hagstrom Art Glass Videos on my website and Etsy now!!!
Old 2009-05-14, 10:20am
Still makin' flowers...

I'll be there at booth #1035 with 1 Stop Bead Shop.

And... I have some of my lampworked flowers shown in Bead Dreams 2009.

And... I have a piece in the semifinals for the Treasures of Toho Competition.

Its an exciting year for me. Not going to take any classes this time around, though.

--NEW and Updated Beading Tutorials for all levels
!
Old 2009-05-14, 11:25am
giggety-giggety

Hannah,
Is that the contest (with Toho) where the grand prize is a trip for 2 to Japan? If it is GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!! Whoopie! Hope you win

My etsy:

Old 2009-05-15, 2:58am
"....Oh Honey!"

Smiley Brentster will be sharing my booth while I'm teaching. "Oh Honey" will be holding down my side of the fort. (You can find "Oh Honey" in the Front Door thread "Hello From Kansas City.") I think we are in booth #1122.

I'm teaching three separate boro classes, one Fri, Sat, & Sun. All different. Room for a few more students if anyone is interested.

See everyone soon.
Lauri

dvd now available

Old 2009-05-16, 3:09pm
Glass Gangster 808

Woooo hooooo!!! It's getting close!! I can't wait to see all you crazy people soon!!!

aloha!

"Parasol spinning casually.
Like, I'm an artist!
Please don't laugh at me...."
Old 2009-05-17, 6:39pm

I am starting to panic, 13 more days. I will be in booth 413 with Portia. This year I will be selling some murrini.
Old 2009-05-18, 4:08pm

I'll be there on Friday (6-5) so long as things go according to plan... I'm only shopping since this is my first year there and I've got to ease into things and not make myself look too much like a fool being a noob and all! If any of you who know me see me there, feel free to flick me and say hi! And any of you who haven't ever seen me, if you see a name tag or ID that says "Cassie", that may very well be me... feel free to flick me anyway!

Old 2009-05-19, 6:16am
Still makin' flowers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmegirl View Post
Hannah,
Is that the contest (with Toho) where the grand prize is a trip for 2 to Japan? If it is GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!! Whoopie! Hope you win
Actually, yes, it is, but grand prize is actually a trip for 4...
Toho Prize: The designer of the prize winning entry, the store owner and 1 companion of each will receive round trip airline tickets, train tickets, 4 night's hotel accommodations and 2 meals a day for a 3 day visit in Hiroshima, Japan. While in Hiroshima you will visit the factory and see how these beautiful beads are made, visit the museums at the factory and also do some sight seeing. Travel will be as a group.

To be quite honest, I am just thrilled that it made it to finals!

!
Old 2009-05-20, 7:33am
Covered in glitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassie View Post
I'll be there on Friday (6-5) so long as things go according to plan... I'm only shopping since this is my first year there and I've got to ease into things and not make myself look too much like a fool being a noob and all! If any of you who know me see me there, feel free to flick me and say hi! And any of you who haven't ever seen me, if you see a name tag or ID that says "Cassie", that may very well be me... feel free to flick me anyway!
Hey chica, Patty and I are going on Friday too. PM me your phone # and we can connect. It's a little overwhelming the first time you see all that gorgeous stuff in one place but it's wonderful!

And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who couldn't hear the music. --Nietzsche
Old 2009-05-20, 9:58am
Meow.

I'll be there (shopping) with a non-LE friend, Heidi - and hopefully Becky and Serena from MO on Friday. Yay!

Go on. Click it!

Yes. We. Did!
Old 2009-05-20, 4:43pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by debkauz View Post
Hey chica, Patty and I are going on Friday too. PM me your phone # and we can connect. It's a little overwhelming the first time you see all that gorgeous stuff in one place but it's wonderful!
Awesome! I was hoping to see you guys (and any other familiar faces) on the day I was planning to go! I'll have my mom with me so you'll get to see where my shortness comes from! lol!

I can't wait to be overwhelmed... I'm dying to see what's out there! I will probably need help staying away from the gemstone beads, though... they're another weakness of mine. I admit that I'm a hoarder!

Old 2009-05-22, 9:48am

Not showing this year, but we'll be there on Friday just shmoozin and shopping. We'll keep our eye's peeled for ya .....Deb, Patty, Cassie

Old 2009-05-22, 5:29pm
Glass Gangster 808

It's coming up quick!! I'm getting excited to see everyone!!!

aloha

"Parasol spinning casually.
Like, I'm an artist!
Please don't laugh at me...."
Old 2009-05-23, 7:32am
Still makin' flowers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Burton Glass View Post
It's coming up quick!! I'm getting excited to see everyone!!!
aloha
Ben: Your creature pendants are super fun... and a little creepy.

!
Old 2009-05-23, 4:50pm
Mr. Cellophane

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgslampwork View Post
I'll be there (shopping) with a non-LE friend, Heidi - and hopefully Becky and Serena from MO on Friday. Yay!
Hey Kim make sure you stop by and see me. I am taking over Dustin Tabors booth for him. It's right up in the front as soon as you walk in.

Libby

Old 2009-05-26, 8:27am
Meow.

But of course Libby!

Go on. Click it!

Yes. We. Did!
Old 2009-05-26, 6:28pm
Hello?

We'll be there for one day only sharing a booth with Mary (McDuck 207), on Saturday! We'll be bringing a selection of our most popular specialty lampworking supplies, such as our shards and fusion frits. So please come say hello

Old 2009-05-27, 10:25pm

I'll be there too with all my silver charms and findings plus a selection of finished work and one of a kind pendants.

Old 2009-05-28, 7:03pm

I will be in booth #2...if I don't implode before now and then! It will be good to see everyone again!!

Old 2009-05-28, 7:42pm
Happiness is....

I'm going for the first time too. I"m going with Sheila Morley.....I would be willing to help anyone out in their booth for a short time. I've worked with our guild selling beads, taking money, credit cards, etc....I'm not looking for anything in return, just to get to know some fun folks from LE....kinda a pay it forward thing....I'm honest as can be, sometimes too honest...pm me if interested...
Karen

A Crickett and 2 5lp oxycons

Tags
shows