Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2012-01-05, 6:55pm
critter creator

Arrow Wesley Fleming at Glasscraft February 17-18 - Sculptural Soft Glass - Denver, CO

Wesley Fleming
"Off-Mandrel" Sculptural Soft Glass
February 17-18 in Golden, CO

http://www.glasscraftinc.com/home/gl...y_fleming.html

In this two-day workshop students will learn techniques for sculpting soft glass "off-mandrel" through demonstrations, followed by hands-on learning with direct assistance from teacher. Use of various tools and application of sculpting techniques will be discussed, along with suggestions of exercises for students to practice for improving their understanding of heat control and handling of soft glass "off mandrel." Steps for making birds, fish, and insects, as well as simple and fun animals will be taught.

2-day workshop on Friday & Saturday
Tuition: $400

February 17 - 18, 2012

linky: http://www.glasscraftinc.com/home/gl...y_fleming.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2012-02-05, 1:45pm
critter creator

Talking

Bumpity-bump!

Less than two weeks left before the class - I've got my airfare all lined up and am excited to throw down some knowledge :bouncy:

Hope to see you there!!!

Old 2012-02-05, 1:49pm

I could only wish. I would love to take your class.

Old 2012-02-14, 7:12pm
critter creator

A few days left to sign up, only a couple seats left!

Also, if you're in the area, consider becoming a Rocky Mountain Flameworkers member and come to my THREE HOUR DEMO! http://www.rmflame.org/event-calenda...emo-class.html

Old 2012-02-15, 9:15pm
Etch Fiend Organic Junky

Wish I could be there because I know it will be spectacular!

Old 2012-02-18, 11:11am
I speak Murrini!

Hope you lucky guys who were able to attend post some photos!!!

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2012-02-20, 11:50am
critter creator

This class was a blast!!!

De - here are some photos for you, I hope you can see them (I didn't post them, Glasscraft did so I don't know what permissions are there):

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...0.260922450221

Here is some student work from the class:

Old 2012-02-20, 11:52am

Hitting "Like" button.lol

"All true artists, whether they know it or not, create from a place of no-mind, from inner stillness."
Eckhart Tolle

Cathy[/font]