LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2014-01-02, 4:50pm

Default A question about Iris Gold

I have seen some nice beads made with Iris Gold and I want to play around with it. What size frit do people prefer or should I get some of the both sizes, also is it possible to see some of your beads made with it.
Bob

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

e-mail:
Old 2014-01-02, 5:06pm
Another band aid pleeeze

Here's the link to a recent thread that discusses the use of Iris Gold frit to acheive some exciting effects.
http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/sh...ight=Iris+gold.
Old 2014-01-02, 5:40pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnArtistontheInside View Post
Here's the link to a recent thread that discusses the use of Iris Gold frit to acheive some exciting effects.
http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/sh...ight=Iris+gold.
Thank you, great thread.
Bob

e-mail:
Old 2014-01-03, 12:11pm
tweetysweetie

This link isn't working for me, is there another one?

Old 2014-01-03, 1:03pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiredDesires View Post
This link isn't working for me, is there another one?
The link works fine for me but LE looks slow, try this link.

http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/sh...ight=Iris+gold

It ends up being the same link, but it does work.

Bob

e-mail:
Old 2014-01-03, 1:14pm
tweetysweetie

Thanks Bob, that one worked..happy new year, have a good day!

Old 2014-01-04, 9:40am

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiredDesires View Post
Thanks Bob, that one worked..happy new year, have a good day!
Your welcome, It's a good thread.
Happy New Year to you also:
Bob

e-mail: