LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Free Tutorials

Old 2013-11-20, 8:41pm
Senior Moment

Great Tut, and thanks for the intro to CraftArtEdu. Got a bit lost in there for a while; so much to peruse thru!

Alli

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I never finish anything. I have a black belt in partial arts.
Old 2013-11-20, 8:45pm
I'm not Barbie.

The green bracelet is killer. Congrats too!
Old 2013-11-22, 6:53pm
Experimentalist

Thanks ladies! And, Alli, I know what you mean. So many tutorials so little time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2013-11-23, 8:42pm
offically down under

Just chomping at the bit to watch your tutorials.

Old 2013-11-24, 11:08pm
Experimentalist

Thanks Tammy!

I'm anxious to get my next one up. The holiday rush is keeping me crazy busy, but I'm trying.

Old 2013-12-05, 12:35pm
Redheaded Thread Killer

Great videos, thank you so much for taking the time to make them and share them! I always enjoy seeing your jewelry in the jewelry thread.

Currently... torch is cold. Not sure when I'll be making glass again. Hothead and Lynx user.
Nothing on
Old 2013-12-10, 3:50pm
Experimentalist

Thanks Misty! i just got back from a teacher's course and am trying to put the finishing touches on another video for the site.

Old 2013-12-10, 9:01pm

Great video Laura, nice clear explanations. I love the peridot bracelet. Always enjoy seeing your work in the jewelry section here.
Thanks for the lessons.

Old 2013-12-11, 8:53pm

Thank you for making these tutorials and sharing them.
Old 2013-12-12, 4:50pm
Experimentalist

Your welcome everyone.

As soon as the next video goes live, I'll select the winners of the first video jewelry.

Old 2013-12-19, 6:49am

2 of the best how to online classes I have ever seen. Nice job, and a new site I have not seen. Thank you.

_
Old 2013-12-19, 5:13pm
Experimentalist

Oh, thanks so much!

Old 2014-01-06, 9:46pm
Glass-aholic

This is awesome. I've always had some reservations about 'doing it right' as well they stay.. But no one ever showed me how lol!

Thank you!!!!

hand dyed silk ribbons in many colors!
WASHERS & TOPPERS - layering components for interchangeable glass topper and to use in other jewelry/metalwork.:
Old 2014-01-16, 10:00am
Experimentalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaci View Post
This is awesome. I've always had some reservations about 'doing it right' as well they stay.. But no one ever showed me how lol!

Thank you!!!!
Ooooh, just love hearing that my tutorial helped. Thanks so much for posting!

Old 2014-01-16, 11:35am

thanks Laura! this is my first time seeing this, and it was definitely helpful.

Facebook:

Free Lampwork and Jewelry Tutorials, with easy searching, prominent linkage to your shop or site, and rotating featured tutorials:
Old 2014-01-18, 10:45am
Experimentalist

I'd like to thank everyone for their support and encouragement of my teaching endeavors. And since my next eclass has just been published, here are the winners of the two bracelets from the first crimping eclasses:

The winner of the Jasper and Sterling Silver bracelet is Angie Gemsa from https://www.etsy.com/shop/MitosisGlass

The winner of the Peridot, Lapis, and Sterling Silver bracelet is Sue Noel from http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/noeljewelry