Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Beads of Courage > Beads of Courage

Beads of Courage -- Discussion for all things Beads of Courage; the only not-for-profit, arts-in-medicine program putting to use the talents of glass beadmakers to uplift children dealing with life threatening illnesses, their families and the people who care for them. Families, clinicians and artists alike are welcome to join in! (Thank you to Lampwork Etc. for supporting Beads of Courage and helping to foster communication!) PHOTOS OF INDIVIDUALS OR CHILDREN ONLY ALLOWED WITH THEIR SPECIFIC CONSENT.

Old 2011-03-03, 8:05pm

Default confused with myself...

I'm preparing for the party this saturday.but I've no idea which opal necklace I should wear to match the opal earrings.here are the photos of necklaces and earrings, pls help me out...

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2011-03-03, 8:17pm
Salt Box Beads

The earrings are soft and rounded, one necklace is very angular with sharper lines the other necklace is softer and more rounded. Guess which one I would choose?
Old 2011-03-03, 8:19pm
grama punky - class junky

both are lovely...I think the neckline of the dress may dictate which would work better.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2011-03-03, 8:22pm

Quote:
The earrings are soft and rounded, one necklace is very angular with sharper lines the other necklace is softer and more rounded. Guess which one I would choose?

maybe you would choose the square one to be special in the crowd. right?
Old 2011-03-03, 8:24pm

Quote:
both are lovely...I think the neckline of the dress may dictate which would work better.
bingo!!~~ I wanna wear a black little dress with boat neckline
Old 2011-03-03, 11:16pm
Salt Box Beads

Quote:

maybe you would choose the square one to be special in the crowd. right?
I am 57...old school...LOL
Never could wear stripes and plaid at the same time.
Old 2022-07-28, 8:04am

Default opal

Quote:
I'm preparing for the party this saturday.but I've no idea which opal necklace I should wear to match the opal earrings
here are the photos of necklaces and earrings, pls help me out...

I have never seen such a beautiful one before.