Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2014-01-17, 9:41am
StudioMarcy

Default Last Minute Opening for Marcy Lamberson in Santa Cruz, CA

A spot just opened up in my two sculptural glass classes at Kiss My Glass in Santa Cruz, CA next week. I'm teaching one 2-day on Pets and Animals (you learn how to do your own pet too!) and another 2-day on ocean life- real and imagined...from orcas and sea anemones to mermaids and whimsical sea horses. Please contact Jackie Marr for more information. Thanks!
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Marcy Lamberson
Studio Marcy
Old 2014-01-17, 10:45am
Loving learning

Oh man, I wish I didn't live 3000 miles away!
Old 2014-01-18, 8:26am
StudioMarcy

Eileen, so nice of you to say.

Marcy Lamberson
Studio Marcy
Old 2014-01-31, 10:09am
Wooohooo,GS!

Hi Marcy (and Jackie!), I hope you fill the spot, Marcy is an amazing, patient and very talented teacher. Everyone at GS East LOVED her classes and her, she makes sculpting a lot of fun! Don't miss this opportunity to learn from one of the best teachers out there!
Love you girl, deb

Old 2014-01-31, 10:29am
StudioMarcy

Deb, so nice of you to say. I had two great 2 day classes in Santa Cruz and loved the group. Many have come to your Glass Stock West, and were raving about it. So if your ears were burning, it was us. xo back at you.

Marcy Lamberson
Studio Marcy