Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Studio

Studio -- Show us your studio setup

Old 2011-07-15, 7:36am
Sleep Deprived

Default Studio show off

I'm participating in the blog hop "Where Bloggers Create", and at the bottom of my (long, sorry) blog post is my FINALLY finished lampworking studio, in case anyone is interested!

http://www.prettythingsblog.com/2011...11-pretty.html

Thanks in advance if you read it!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2011-07-15, 8:08am
Growing Edge Glass

Beautiful!
You've surrounded yourself with some gorgeous vintage items as well..such an eclectic mix of wonderful-ness!!

-glass cabochons, clay pendants~~~
-jewelry~~~
~~~
Old 2011-07-15, 8:11am
Mr Brutus RIP

I love your studio and work areas.......will you come decorate mine
Mine is still unfinished, I really dislike drywalling and painting and all that stuff so I got done what I needed to do and slowly doing the rest......LOL

Old 2011-07-15, 8:46am
Curmudgeon Engineering

Waaaaay too pretty to torch/work in!

But I'm a guy...lol
Old 2011-07-15, 9:23am
My opinion not needed

Beautiful!! I LOVE this event every year!! I'll be parked in front of the computer for the next couple days drooling

Old 2011-07-15, 9:45am
GabysGlassWorks

Wow, that's a really nice space you have there. Quite beautiful!! Thanks for sharing your photos.

Old 2011-07-15, 6:50pm
Sleep Deprived

Thank you everyone! As for the drywalling, I did pay someone to do that (took a while to save up, because I had them do a drop ceiling) and my husband, bless his heart, painted it all for me because I came up with a migraine that weekend and he wouldn't wait for me to get better.

Old 2011-07-16, 9:59am

Congratulations on your new colorful space!
MarieAnn
Old 2011-07-18, 12:58pm

That is beautiful with all the color. Love it.

Rose Leslie
Old 2011-07-19, 1:20pm

Lori - you have the most wonderful workspaces! Thanks for sharing all your lovely photos.
Old 2011-07-19, 7:43pm
apt to wander....

Oh goodness. That mail sorting cum glass sorting station is to die for!!!
If it were to come up missing, I want you to know I had nothing to do with it LOL

Seriously all your spaces are gorgeous and so inspired with all your color and vintage details. It must be wonderful to create in such spaces!!!

Melissa
Old 2011-07-21, 7:10am
Sleep Deprived

LOL Zinci, you'd need some help hauling it out! It took three people to get that heavy thing in the van, and we lost a little bit of van plastic when we finally crammed it in!

Old 2011-07-21, 7:36am
Cancer SUCKS!

I really love your studio. I spent all day yesterday looking at most of the studios from that blog hop. My studio flooded and I have to replace ALL my storage and organizational furniture. Not sure where to begin.

Thanks for the inspiration.

Old 2011-07-31, 4:38am

your studio and works spaces are wonderful. i too, love color and really enjoyed seeing your layout. your spaces just ooze happy! I hope that makes sense.

enjoy!!!
Jen
Old 2011-07-31, 7:36am

Thanks for the awesome inspiration!!

Time to go out and work on mine

Joan