Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Calls for Entries, etc.

Calls for Entries, etc. -- Calls for Entries, Contests, Exhibits, etc.

Old 2013-06-09, 12:18pm

Default Exclusive tips from amazing artists request

I have this under tips and tricks permanently...but others suggested I put it here and in the bathroom. I am turning my blog back on at the VERY KIND request of others so that we can explore a forum to help us with jewelry, lampwork, business etc. Short interviews of specific successful designers and an exclusive tip they can pass on.....I have interviewed Astrid Riedel, Marcy Lamberson, Naos, and other wonderful artists. I will re-post these.

HI ALL OF YOU TALENTED JEWELRY DESIGNERS.....

Anyone interested in doing a jewelry tutorial for my newer blog "Exclusive Tips from Amazing Artists" which will be up in about 2 weeks? A simple 4-8 picture unique jewelry design using items from my store. I am glad to furnish all supplies free of charge to you of course. You are welcome to keep or sell whatever you create.

I would like to use the Japanese Chirimen cord mostly. Beads from Mykonos or Czech, artisan beads, findings, etc. I just received some new charms from Quest beads which are really nice and I also have beautiful artisan items. I will also be receiving in 1.5mm leather cord in about 12 different colors this week.

I am hoping whatever is made can be a unique jewelry item made from the Chirimen cord. I see lots of beautiful wrap bracelets and necklaces but I would love to see something a little different if possible.

Please contact me by email kittylampwork@yahoo.com, through LE or through my store www.StinkyDogBeads.Etsy.com ....

I will Pin, Tweet, Shout out to the world about your piece and showcase your design abilities and any store or website you have. I would love to interview you for the post too. Hopefully we can help each other, help inspire other jewelry designers, set new design trends and get our products out to the masses a little more.

Just let me know....I would love to hear your ideas.

Thanks so much..

Kitty

Tags
astrid riedel, kitty lampwork, marcy lamberson, naos, stinky dog beads etsy