Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2007-08-06, 3:39am
Wacky but Wonderful

Thumbs up OxygenPlus Medical - Devil Bliss - Please Help

I thought there was already a thread up for concerns on these but I couldn't find it. Larry, if you're out there, I finally hooked up the Devil Bliss I got from you and although it turns on, and it whirs and whistles like it should, I'm getting no pressure out of it. I left it on for over an hour last night to see if it just needed to warm up and after cranking the machine up as high as it would go I was still getting 0 on the guage. I could feel air coming out but it was very slight, like someone breathing on your finger.

Is there an easy fix for this? If not, I'd really like to return the machine for a refund. Please help!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2007-08-06, 8:05am

Hey Judy,

Must be the season for it! I got mine from Precise/Hobbies for Us, and my problem is a bit different. I have the DeVilbiss 515. What model do you have?
Old 2007-08-06, 8:30am

Default Common Sense

Quote:
I thought there was already a thread up for concerns on these but I couldn't find it. Larry, if you're out there, I finally hooked up the Devil Bliss I got from you and although it turns on, and it whirs and whistles like it should, I'm getting no pressure out of it. I left it on for over an hour last night to see if it just needed to warm up and after cranking the machine up as high as it would go I was still getting 0 on the guage. I could feel air coming out but it was very slight, like someone breathing on your finger.

Is there an easy fix for this? If not, I'd really like to return the machine for a refund. Please help!!
Good Morning Judy,
I learned that your concentrator was delivered by Fedex on 7/6/07.
I am just being made aware of this now, a month later in this forum about any problems that you have had with the concentrator. You unit may have been damaged in shipment or it may just be a simple operator error problem. Either way we will remedy the problem.

I advise who anyone recieves a concentrator to open the box up and run their unit to make sure it operates properly when you are ready to use it at a later date. I am sure it will eliminate alot of aggrevation for you.

You are more than welcome to call our office and I am more than happy to resolve any problem, but I do need to be made aware of the problem first. You can reach during normal business hours. All call made after hours are forwarded to our answering service and are retrieved on the next business day.

Our hour of operation are Monday Thru Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST.
with the exception of holidays.

Our adds and promotional banners are all over LE so you should be able to locate our phone number one way or another. We do not diagnois problems in forums.

I look forward to hearing from you.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Respectfully,
Larry LaClair

Last edited by Larry LaClair; 2007-08-06 at 10:02am.
Old 2007-08-06, 11:41am
I'm meeeeelting

If you haven't already, Sylvie Anne, open the little compartment in the back and make sure your filter is attached. I had a similar issue when mine arrived (ordered from a different vendor) and all I had to do was pop the filter back in. Apparently they sometimes come loose during shipping.

Last edited by artsyuno; 2007-08-06 at 11:45am.
Old 2007-08-06, 11:47am
vinegar addict

Quote:
Good Morning Judy,
I learned that your concentrator was delivered by Fedex on 7/6/07.
I am just being made aware of this now, a month later in this forum about any problems that you have had with the concentrator. You unit may have been damaged in shipment or it may just be a simple operator error problem. Either way we will remedy the problem.

I advise who anyone recieves a concentrator to open the box up and run their unit to make sure it operates properly when you are ready to use it at a later date. I am sure it will eliminate alot of aggrevation for you.

You are more than welcome to call our office and I am more than happy to resolve any problem, but I do need to be made aware of the problem first. You can reach during normal business hours. All call made after hours are forwarded to our answering service and are retrieved on the next business day.

Our hour of operation are Monday Thru Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST.
with the exception of holidays.

Our adds and promotional banners are all over LE so you should be able to locate our phone number one way or another. We do not diagnois problems in forums.

I look forward to hearing from you.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Respectfully,
Larry LaClair

WOW! What a rude and condescending post. And you couldn't just pop the phone number into your post? Talk about the epitome of customer service! Unbelievable.
Old 2007-08-06, 1:55pm

I think you need to reread the post. It is written as a matter of fact informational post. you do not need to make it into anything more than that. If you do you are taking what I posted out of context.
Old 2007-08-06, 8:47pm
Wacky but Wonderful

I didn't take offense in it and sorry Larry that I didn't call you tonight. Work ran a little later than I thought it would and I've just taken some Nyquil in hopes of getting my nose to stop running. You were very kind to offer to help on your own personal time after hours. I hope to be able to look at it and I hope it is just a loose filter! I will be tickled pink if I can get it running.

Thanks,
Judy

-

Old 2007-08-07, 3:07pm

You have my number. Please call me when you feeling better so we can get you up and running.

Larry